Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
If you apply that bugfix to this latest release, the game will not load.
I have not done the latest release yet and may give it a bit of time. I slogged through the game for like 4 days straight and need something fresh. I love the storyline but man it is a grind

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
is it like date my daughter where no sex scenes established with daughter yet or will have sex scenes with the girls yet?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is it like date my daughter where no sex scenes established with daughter yet or will have sex scenes with the girls yet?
Yes you can have sex with the daughter but it will take you many days to reach that point in the game, just remember days do not count its the actions that count to move forward.
If you have not done all the actions then it could take you well over 400 days to complete the game but is you do """ALL""" the actions you can get it done in under 90 days.
Use the walkthrough and disregard the # of the day and just do each and every action you can.

Read the walkthrough's first and see what path you want to go down and those actions must be done no mater what day the walkthrough says to do them on.

dosed

Jul 10, 2018
when you go with vicky and sister to pool and talk about anal, it says you need "special point", are we already supposed to have this or what? cause I can't do it

Scross

Sep 25, 2017
i cant click anythink just can i rollback and if i'm going to kill the time game says you are missing something have a fix?

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes