cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
you maybe have to call vicky and ask for help ...
she will help you and give you the pills for the drink
Pills no longer used due to complaints about using rape drugs. It's now alcohol, which the MC can get from his own kitchen, but only after he calls Vicky to as for suggestions.

PIHIPIHI

Aug 27, 2017
why i didn't continue game when talking with Vicky at 20:00...i chose "what wrong Vicky" and kick out main scence

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
why i didn't continue game when talking with Vicky at 20:00...i chose "what wrong Vicky" and kick out main scence
This has been brought up several times. OP needs to put this up on the front page, and hopefully we'll start seeing a reduction in the repeated posts of "Talked to Vicky, went to menu, wtf?"

In a nutshell, Dev ran out of time, and didn't code in anything to handle that question, so the game 'crashes' and sends the player to the main menu. Ask the other two question, and wait for the next update before asking Vicky what's wrong.

Reactions: PIHIPIHI

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
last time i played the game was the cherry pop of the sister (v.7?)

can someone share the saves of the sister route and mom route stating with the beginning of 0.8?

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
This game becomes more and more boring.
Repeat szenes again and again and again and again and again..., its like death by spon.
Played today for 3hrs, 2 new szene, missed the beginn of the szenes. Why is there no skip to unread text funktion?

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Can somebody give me quick recap of the differences between love and lust route? It's been forever since I last played this and I couldn't really find an answer.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game becomes more and more boring.
Repeat szenes again and again and again and again and again..., its like death by spon.
Played today for 3hrs, 2 new szene, missed the beginn of the szenes. Why is there no skip to unread text funktion?
Everything is at your fingertips by using this small program:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Why does it kick me to the main menu everytime I ask Vicky if there's anything wrong? It happens around the 20:00 mark.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why does it kick me to the main menu everytime I ask Vicky if there's anything wrong? It happens around the 20:00 mark.

what is the diffrence btw. the lust and the love route?
If you have enough love you can do some sex scenes with the sister in v9 update.
For lust I did not see any action for it so far.

Reactions: PIHIPIHI

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there gonna be a more in depth walkthrough for V9 for those of us who want to make sure they haven't missed a scene? :D
Only if someone else does it for I only play the pure sister route.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes