Crwling

Aug 7, 2018
Hot to have sex with sis on 57 day?
I followed the walkthrough, have her affection 180 but still no sex.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The day does not matter just keep playing and trying everything.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
1 choice will get you emo, 1 choice will get you lust, the other 2 choices will get you something but I forgot what they are and its up to you to play your game the way you want to play it.
The game allows rollback so use it so you can choose all 4 options to find the one you like the most.
Thank you, but that still doesn't answer my question about my problem. The problem is when I chose the option to ask Vicky what is wrong the game goes to the menu screen. No rollback available. Not the menu screen where you can pick loads or slots to save. The original intro menu screen when you first open the game. Does anybody have any ideas on what is causing this and what fix there is for it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you, but that still doesn't answer my question about my problem. The problem is when I chose the option to ask Vicky what is wrong the game goes to the menu screen. No rollback available. Not the menu screen where you can pick loads or slots to save. The original intro menu screen when you first open the game. Does anybody have any ideas on what is causing this and what fix there is for it?

Reactions: khahan
Feb 7, 2018
All that grinding then sister pregnant? Ugh; I'm out.
See, the fact that the sister got pregnant is what made me give this a try. I LOVE breeding themes, but by the time it comes up...I am just throwing in the towel.

IF the impregnation had been done better, it could have carried the story on that alone. Give me some X-rays of the sperm fertilizing the ovum. Or the sister throwing up at some points, with hints at what is to come. Give me some sort of titillation rather than the "welp, sis is now pregnant" that we got. What the game ended up giving us was the kink of unsafe sex, NOT breeding when it felt like it was trying to do the latter.

If, saaaaay, abortion kinks were in play, it would work as is. It would make it fun to be an irresponsible little shit who came in his sister raw because he could always just abort whatever brat he made. The lack of attention to the breeding details would be a feature in that case, rather then a problem. Yes, it's ugly, but that's how you play THAT kink to the hilt.

Of course, none of this would be a true issue if it was paced better. Freaking grind...

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I had the same problem. What fixed it for me was a day or two before( maybe 3) I went to parents room at 19:00 and mom was in some crazy outfit and she told me she was getting sis a fiance and I was going to be out of the house in a week. That event allowed for sex with sis and everything afterwards.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
1 choice will get you emo, 1 choice will get you lust, the other 2 choices will get you something but I forgot what they are and its up to you to play your game the way you want to play it.
The game allows rollback so use it so you can choose all 4 options to find the one you like the most.
Yea that was kinda the point i was making. Also keep in mind, points may not be everything sometimes there are other thigs you may need to do to advance the story line (not saying that is the case here just in some cases) overall i think we can figure it out its just for me especially with a game as grindy as this it can be frustrating not having detailed walkthrough cause you may know what you doing wrong until several days (game time) down the road. Thats not as much an issue with more linear games but damn frustrating having to replay a large chunk of content in a game like this. On a side note i am curious how i see people getting the pregnancy route when they dont want it since I actually had install a bug fix (not just the incest patch) to get it.

Reactions: Lookingforthis

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I keep seeing text about some magical bug fix for the pregnancy content. I have yet been able to find this magical bug fix file. I've searched and searched, but alas it eludes me. Can someone please tell me where this bug fix file is located so I can download it?
<a href=" ">Tangled Up [v9] [SerialNumberComics]</a>

Sep 18, 2018
After "Tell her about the pubes option" I can't get the further scenes at the pool on the 46th and 47th days. She goes to get something from the fridge, the scene ends and it takes me back to the main hall. I tried many times, but no difference. There should be one of the 2 random scenes coming up next, but I couldn't manage to open them. At the end of the pool scene, it says "YOU ARE PROBABLY MISSING SOMETHING. KEEP TRYING". What could it be?

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
After "Tell her about the pubes option" I can't get the further scenes at the pool on the 46th and 47th days. She goes to get something from the fridge, the scene ends and it takes me back to the main hall. I tried many times, but no difference. There should be one of the 2 random scenes coming up next, but I couldn't manage to open them. At the end of the pool scene, it says "YOU ARE PROBABLY MISSING SOMETHING. KEEP TRYING". What could it be?
you maybe have to call vicky and ask for help ...
she will help you and give you the pills for the drink

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
As it says just keep trying everyday and remember the # of days don't really matter at all you must do every option to move forward.

Reactions: Darbeli Matkap

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Interesting update. It has a fair amount of scenes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Can anyone tell me the main plot of this game? In detail if possible.
The render seems good and the tag looks promising, but one thing that bothers me, the "cheating" tag. That's why i asked. Thanks in advance.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I try to unzip the images with UnRen to see if I did not miss any scenes, but almost half of the images are broken when unzipped. Does the same thing happen to you?

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes