a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't see it. I see the day by day walkthrough for 0.8 and just a remind to an initial walkthrough of 0.9 but not a detailed one (like the one for 0.8). Am i missing something?
So what are you asking for, I thought you wanted a walkthrough and you have posted both that we have so what is it you want.

Using v8 walkthrough will get you to v9 and using v9 first week walkthrough will get you through all of v9 content because the hours don't change just the content changes up some but if you hit the rooms at the time it tells you to for all 2 plus weeks of game play for v9 you will get all content.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
So what are you asking for, I thought you wanted a walkthrough and you have posted both that we have so what is it you want.

Using v8 walkthrough will get you to v9 and using v9 first week walkthrough will get you through all of v9 content because the hours don't change just the content changes up some but if you hit the rooms at the time it tells you to for all 2 plus weeks of game play for v9 you will get all content.
I think what he is looking for (and myself as well) is what options to pick once you are in the room. For Example the pool after breakfast has 4 options to choose from. The author of the linked post gave a basic walkthrough but said it was up to us to figure out our own way after that. Unfortunately some us were spoiled by the more detailed walkthrough lol

Reactions: NotMe00

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Yes OP which is the very first post of this thread has my pure sister route save and she is pregnant, its at the end of v8 so you have to use the walkthrough also on the 1st post if you want to get the rest of the sister's content.
You must use the incest patch for it to show as sister.
I know i also had to install the "Bug Fix" to get the pregnancy working. I had to search a while to find the right one as well.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I know i also had to install the "Bug Fix" to get the pregnancy working. I had to search a while to find the right one as well.
I keep seeing text about some magical bug fix for the pregnancy content. I have yet been able to find this magical bug fix file. I've searched and searched, but alas it eludes me. Can someone please tell me where this bug fix file is located so I can download it?

Reactions: jack brisen

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
So Mondays at 20:00 i go to the living room, ron leaves angry and I try to comfort vicky. If I choose the to option (Whats wrong vicky?) she tells me to meet her by the pool then the game goes to the main menu. Any ideas?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So Mondays at 20:00 i go to the living room, ron leaves angry and I try to comfort vicky. If I choose the to option (Whats wrong vicky?) she tells me to meet her by the pool then the game goes to the main menu. Any ideas?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think what he is looking for (and myself as well) is what options to pick once you are in the room. For Example the pool after breakfast has 4 options to choose from. The author of the linked post gave a basic walkthrough but said it was up to us to figure out our own way after that. Unfortunately some us were spoiled by the more detailed walkthrough lol
1 choice will get you emo, 1 choice will get you lust, the other 2 choices will get you something but I forgot what they are and its up to you to play your game the way you want to play it.
The game allows rollback so use it so you can choose all 4 options to find the one you like the most.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
using v9 first week walkthrough will get you through all of v9 content
it won't. by using that v9 first week walkthrough you'll miss a lot of scenes, specially those with Vicky, there is a foot fetish scene, a BJ and doggy sex in other rooms. also the mom only path has new scenes, one with vicky and 2 with mom.

Reactions: NotMe00

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
it won't. by using that v9 first week walkthrough you'll miss a lot of scenes, specially those with Vicky, there is a foot fetish scene, a BJ and doggy sex in other rooms. also the mom only path has new scenes, one with vicky and 2 with mom.
I checked every room every hour of the day and never had a foot job or seen the mom at all but I also only play the pure sister route so that stuff never showed up for me.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I checked every room every hour of the day and never had a foot job or seen the mom at all but I also only play the pure sister route so that stuff never showed up for me.
yeah, if you play a pure sister route none of those scenes will show up, since the Vicky scenes require a quite high score for the variable vickyrel and the mom scenes are in the office route

Feb 7, 2018
Ok, having played this whole bloody thing....the game is good, but the grind is just too bloody much!

I spend the better part of 7 hours yesterday getting through everything the game had to offer and I don't feel satisfied at all. The sis is cute, the mom and Vicky are hawt, and the situation they are in is interesting. The MC is actually quite unlikable, saved only by the fact that he cares about his sister but, then again, he is a teenager and most of them can be quite the shit heels. He comes off as manipulative, lazy, and entitled in a sort of lighter reflection of the mother. So kudos there actually, for making the family connection relevant.

There ARE characters moments to enjoy here, and story elements, but the seams of the plot are almost visible. There were plenty of times when it was obvious that the new version of the game was released because the event characterization changed (Going from buttering up the moment on the toilet to the mom not being able to stand you again after getting past a certain point is one of the examples). In this way, the game doesn't present a natural progression but this is fairly forgivable since it's not necessarily a deal breaker.

No, what is a deal breaker is the bloody, fucking, GRIND.

Cheese and crackers, this grind is unbearable. The Office path route was signifantly less grindy, thank god, but it also had significantly LESS content. An office day is done in the fraction that a Pure sis route is, but it offers far less events and smut.

All in all, I personally grade this as an "ok" Renpy style game. That is, I WOULD if it wasn't for the fucking grind. No, instead it gets a 2/5 from me. There is stuff to enjoy here, but getting to it is almost not worth it.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
i´m frustrated because every save the i have , reach day 57 on the yoga thing and cant even do the body yoga thing that leads to a sex scene ...
just going to grab the save on op and move on

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Right on point.
So i asked for a detailed wlakthrough. Anyway i think we haven't so no problem.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes