Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
There is no patch because a lot more scenes were added and its the full game.
If the author was to pack the rpa files at a more granular level - say per day - then patches would be possible.

But instead they throw 2.9GB of data into images.rpa

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me where current update ends? With visit to mom in office and she says ppl are coming over the evening for a party?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me where current update ends? With visit to mom in office and she says ppl are coming over the evening for a party?
I only play the pure sister route and for the walkthrough you must do all actions that is listed and forget about the # of days they don't matter at all its the actions and the talking choices you must do all of.

If you are worried about the # of Days you can always reset them back to the day the walkthrough is talking about using this little program.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
when you go with vicky and sister to pool and talk about anal, it says you need "special point", are we already supposed to have this or what? cause I can't do it
you are supposed to get those points in one of the bathroom's dialogues with sis where she asks the MC what part of her body he likes the most. you only get the points if you pick the 'ass' choice.

Can I have all of them or do I have to choose the sister or mother?
you can't have them all, there are 3 possible paths: office route that leads to mom's scenes, pure sis route that leads to sis'scenes and some vicky's scenes, vicky route that leads to a lot of vicky's scene and less sis' scenes.

yep same here... cant do the pool evening event
the pool evening event was added in the last version. to reach it you need to complete the previous part of the route first, the one where the MC finds mom drunk at the pool and she tries to lure him into making her advances. you have to pick for 3 times the choice where the MC says he needs to sleep if you want to advance the route.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
the pool evening event was added in the last version. to reach it you need to complete the previous part of the route first, the one where the MC finds mom drunk at the pool and she tries to lure him into making her advances. you have to pick for 3 times the choice where the MC says he needs to sleep if you want to advance the route.
what event are you talking about?

drunk vicki with the anal topic, the even where the blone Girl is introduced or the scene where vicki watch the other two have fun?

thats the events/scene i get so far. i am to far behind?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Am I the only one aving issue with the save of the v9 wich not appears in the load option ?
You must remove the numbers in front and make it look like this: 1-1-LT1.save
The first number is the page number and the 2nd number is the number of the save on the page.
Both the first number and the 2nd number can be changed if you have one that looks like what the download looks like.

Gru-Dono

May 2, 2018
You must remove the numbers in front and make it look like this: 1-1-LT1.save
The first number is the page number and the 2nd number is the number of the save on the page.
Both the first number and the 2nd number can be changed if you have one that looks like what the download looks like.
Well I did it but it doesn't change anything for me...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well I did it but it doesn't change anything for me...
Go here \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TANGLEDUP and don't delete them but move them to a folder on your desktop then in the game folder save game folder move those to another folder on your desktop then just put the downloaded save game in the game/save game folder and try it.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
what event are you talking about?

drunk vicki with the anal topic, the even where the blone Girl is introduced or the scene where vicki watch the other two have fun?

thats the events/scene i get so far. i am to far behind?
pool event in the office route

jjjlost

Jun 26, 2018
Who knows how to fix a bug when a sister starts cooking dinner endlessly? On the 25th day of the passage I need go to Nook -> call sis, i'll kiss sister, kiss more
But the bug prevents me from coming there because at that time, when going down to the first floor, I get to dinner.
I found a variable that turns off cooking dinner and editing the time through the console I can still get into nook
But the sister is not there either at 19:00 or at 20:00 or at 21:00 and I cannot call her

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes