Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Never played on android but I have looked inside the folders of a port and the file names were different from the pc files, the patch linked on the op probably won't work (not as is anyway). Have you fired up the game to see if maybe the patch was included.
Nope, the game hasn't been patched, but I think I may have found a workaround for this. someone has using it, it's on page 63.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
D

Deleted member 992182

Were you should put the patch? it should be stated in the OP?
Android doesn't work like PC. There is no real subfolder system beyond some created in Downloads and Android/Data/GameFolder

Your best bet is an APK editor where you can add the files to the apk, rebuild and then install.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Android doesn't work like PC. There is no real subfolder system beyond some created in Downloads and Android/Data/GameFolder

Your best bet is an APK editor where you can add the files to the apk, rebuild and then install.

Yup, I already did that last night. I'm using apk editor on a nonroot android device, now my game has been patch. but you need the .rpyc instead of .rpy.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please, please, please tell me how/where you found that redhead in the pink bikini. I have loaded older saves and changed answers and paths, but nothing seems to reveal her sweet, freckled, ginger location... :)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Please, please, please tell me how/where you found that redhead in the pink bikini. I have loaded older saves and changed answers and paths, but nothing seems to reveal her sweet, freckled, ginger location... :)
She appears on the Mom route. I'm not sure if in the last update or earlier, since I skipped a couple of them.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
She appears on the Mom route. I'm not sure if in the last update or earlier, since I skipped a couple of them.
So not for very long I'm guessing? And the mom route, admittedly I haven't seem much of her but what I did I wasn't keen on.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for the response and answer.
Ah, the dreaded "Mother" route, eh? Ugh, I may have to just suck it up and start a new game with all new saves... :)
Out of curiosity, do you "interact" with the redhead enough to make the Mom route worthwhile?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Thanks for the response and answer.
Ah, the dreaded "Mother" route, eh? Ugh, I may have to just suck it up and start a new game with all new saves... :)
Out of curiosity, do you "interact" with the redhead enough to make the Mom route worthwhile?
For now, she appears at the beach, where she is introduced, and little interaction. Later she appears in Mom's office, but you dont interact with her.

Bullet07

Oct 5, 2018
Can u send me ur saves in mom route

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
For now, she appears at the beach, where she is introduced, and little interaction. Later she appears in Mom's office, but you dont interact with her.
Ugh, I may hold off on that for now then... I really, really, really don't care for the Mom and what she stands for...I even named her character in the game "Donna Care", because I really donna care what she does... Lol

Bullet07

Oct 5, 2018
How can get the mom's first sex scene in the picture??

Psaro

Aug 7, 2017
Excellent game !!! Keep in mind that I've just downloaded the game yesterday and I've eaten all the content in 2 days so my opinion might be a bit biased since it's so good when you complete a game in a one go and dont have to wait months before new content.

Anyway, I don't leave a review so often but this one totally worth it. The start is really slow, the middle is incredible (Teasing scenes > all) and the last portion of the game is a bit too much buggy and a little too much grind.

From day 40 or so, I used a walkthrough to unlock my progression (couldnt advance through the step with the drink you have to give to your sister at the pool)

The whole segment with sister pregnancy is awesome. Could've been even better with a threesome with Vicky !!!!

The Mother route is also good even though feels a bit rushed. I guess this is because the developer has a sister incest fetish and is not that much into "mom son incest". Anyway I'm not a big fan of femdom but in this game I like it so much. this really suits his personality. Can't wait to see more content with the mother !!!

Anyway excellent game !!!! Really good !

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes