Jack_carter

Jan 2, 2019
I got to finish at day 43th with all achievements reached, thanks also to that last great walktrough posted by - if I recall well - a1fox3 (my apologies if I'm wrong).
But this is a complex game in which the player must take a lot of decisions, relevant each. And the progression may appear slow because is realistic, the characters both have to take their time to learn so much about each other and if (and how, if so) to trust in themselves and to the other one.
So, patience is a must here.

With best regards.
Can i know ending is at mom office with vicky emma zoe??

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Hello, I didn't understand your question, I'm afraid - English isn't my mother language, sorry for that.
Would you explain yourself better?

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
I bet you not finish this game . if you know what the last ending scene in this latest version?
Ah, yes. You guessed it right, I'm still arguing 'what' could be the last scene... and wondering if would better starting a new from scratch.
Sorry if this couldn't help you more.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Is it just me or is there no background/menu music or sound... or audio in general beside some sex sound ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is it just me or is there no background/menu music or sound... or audio in general beside some sex sound ?
That's all there is.

Personally, I'm glad of that. I usually turn down the sound/music on most of these games & VNs, and especially on those ones with recorded dialogue.
In the case of the latter, I find the voice acting to be so cringe inducing that I have to mute the voices or burst out laughing.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
That's all there is.

Personally, I'm glad of that. I usually turn down the sound/music on most of these games & VNs, and especially on those ones with recorded dialogue.
In the case of the latter, I find the voice acting to be so cringe inducing that I have to mute the voices or burst out laughing.
Thanks for answering, was afraid of not getting the correct version of game, or something wrong making the sound not play on my computer (Tought so because there are music/voice/sound effect parameters in the game).

I see where you come from about sound, I do also lower music in most games while putting sound effect higher. I just like to have some music or sound in my ear when I play instead of just pictures and text. Make me feel like game become more lively, or like adding some color to a picture.

Another question if I may, at some point ingame (around day 6, I think) you suddenly get the small icon which tell you where your sister is in the house. But at the same time the "stat" screen disappeared (the one with lust/love/seduction + character score).

Is this also normal for a game feature to disappear or just me ?

D

Deleted member 992182

There probably isnt a game I like more that I also think needs to be rebuilt or remade. Rawana is one of my favorite characters and models ever! So hot! Yet, the game is a buggy, repetitive, grindfest mess. I may learn renpy just to remake this game as a fan edit or mod.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Jan 1, 2018
There probably isnt a game I like more that I also think needs to be rebuilt or remade. Rawana is one of my favorite characters and models ever! So hot! Yet, the game is a buggy, repetitive, grindfest mess. I may learn renpy just to remake this game as a fan edit or mod.
This is the only game that I know of which went to great lengths to show the evolution of the main love interest IN GRAPHICAL FORM. She really transforms throughout the first half of the game, and it's awesome. But it seems like that's the most effort the developer put into this game, because, yeah, it's a hot mess.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
so, the walkthrough mentions a bugfix to enable impreg? I assumed the incest patch covers that, but I was clearly wrong. Can we get a share?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
so, the walkthrough mentions a bugfix to enable impreg? I assumed the incest patch covers that, but I was clearly wrong. Can we get a share?
I don't remember having to do anything for the impreg route after the fix. It automatically happens when it does. incest patch just changes the relationship value for the characters in the story.

D

Deleted member 992182

This is the only game that I know of which went to great lengths to show the evolution of the main love interest IN GRAPHICAL FORM. She really transforms throughout the first half of the game, and it's awesome. But it seems like that's the most effort the developer put into this game, because, yeah, it's a hot mess.
Exactly! She's a great character and actually has an arc to how she changes. There are a lot of great renders and decent animations. The story is good and just about all outside of the build is good (at least).

The way the dev presented it could hardly have been worse and that's why I'd like to rebuild or mod it.

I like the slow burn so I'd mainly focus on the triggering of events by lowering the amount of times one has to perform a task to trigger it. In some cases it's more than 10x of doing the exact same thing to then trigger an event that has no clue whatsoever as to specific places/choices that then show the scene.

So, removal of the insane repetition would be the main priority. Second would be removing as much overlapping of logic and plot as possible. By this I mean that one event occur and then another event will occur that SHOULD negate (or change) the first event but it doesn't. Basically, the progression of the character behavior goes back and forth a lot and removing some events AFTER a newer event triggers could help with that.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
I don't remember having to do anything for the impreg route after the fix. It automatically happens when it does. incest patch just changes the relationship value for the characters in the story.
yeah, the guide's outdated. Stuff triggered, it just happens different from how the guide describes >.>

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes