darkblaze012

Jul 29, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to trigger the sex scene with sister? I have spent 4 hrs until day 56 following the walkthrough and I am already at day 60 and yet no sex scene with sister. Maybe console commands? how much sister relationship points or emo pts or seduction pts? i just wasted hours and i didnt get what i wanted to happen.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Make a folder then throw game rar/zip into folder next throw unren or whatever your using into the same folder where the rar/zip is at. Extract game and unren or whichever into game folder. Start up the file and click on the named game folder and let it run till it closes then open the game folder and look for the image folder.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Make a folder then throw game rar/zip into folder next throw unren or whatever your using into the same folder where the rar/zip is at. Extract game and unren or whichever into game folder. Start up the file and click on the named game folder and let it run till it closes then open the game folder and look for the image folder.
Can't do it as you advised. Can someone take pity and throw off the archive of images

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So do we think this is complete? All the latest posts on the patreon are about the new game.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
So do we think this is complete? All the latest posts on the patreon are about the new game.
I think that I read somewhere that the M route is still left to do.
According to the dev the game is (maybe) complete.

Jan 13
Hi KiGa, thanks for your message, Now to answer you, yes TU s supposed to be a finished project, but while I am doing FOTM I discovered that I miss the 2 characters from TU, so who knows, maybe there will be a surprise... :)

Reactions: Regardie

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Unpack this and put it in the main folder where the exe is then double click on it and then chose #1 and hit enter, it will take a while to unpack the CG's.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Unpack this and put it in the main folder where the exe is then double click on it and then chose #1 and hit enter, it will take a while to unpack the CG's.
all early fails you can unpack and throw off the archive of images

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Hey.
So i have a few quastions.
1. How to progress sis story at pool, when mom introduces her to new bf ? I'm just stuck there... i have low relationship whit sis ~60, He shows his D to her and thats it ? No scenes of them making out ?

Rüdiger

Aug 6, 2017
Hey, tried to unren the images, but 1/3 of them are .webp files, which are bugged as hell. Someone has a solution to solve this? :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, tried to unren the images, but 1/3 of them are .webp files, which are bugged as hell. Someone has a solution to solve this? :D
You need a program to see the webp pics.
I have no idea what program but you need it.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
You need this
To fix the webp files that wont open.
If you still cant open them even with that, then you're simply missing the codecs for webp files.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes