U

User_10739

Nope but there is version 2 coming out in Feb.
Hopefully this one doesn't go sideways like the first one did. Great characters and renders, I threw quite a bit of money at the creator but halfway through I was sitting there going wtf??? By the end it seemed like a different game altogether!

Hey, loved the nerdy sister and being preggers was even hotter but navigating this game required a self updating gps...

Reactions: a1fox3 and 03abc

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just got the demo of Tangled Up 2 and I like it so far.

I am waiting on permission to share it so give it a day or 2.

If I do share it just remember it is just a demo and things can and will change.

D

Deleted member 992182

Just got the demo of Tangled Up 2 and I like it so far.

I am waiting on permission to share it so give it a day or 2.

If I do share it just remember it is just a demo and things can and will change.
But I need it noooooowwwww! Haha

Rowena is my favorite character ever. Perfect.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Sometimes i feel like some devs just don't want us to enjoy their work. This feels more like a punishment than a game. Even with walkthrough, it feels like a damn chore.
We need a hero who can salvage all the renders out of this game, and put them into something more playable than this. Hell even a comic would be more enjoyable than this mess.

Reactions: VM356255 and DJsona

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sometimes i feel like some devs just don't want us to enjoy their work. This feels more like a punishment than a game. Even with walkthrough, it feels like a damn chore.
We need a hero who can salvage all the renders out of this game, and put them into something more playable than this. Hell even a comic would be more enjoyable than this mess.
A lot of games have a grind to draw them them out. Without the games would feel a lot shorter. Imho, there need to be a balance of content and grind. I'm more in favor of puzzles and such to trigger new event's than repeat the same scene several times over with minor changes to each. A good story and characters is needed as well. If you end up with the feeling of "fuck this", rather than eager to progress the story, you know you in for a loosing battle.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Tangled 2 demo is out, so does it mean Tangled 1 will be completed?
There maybe 1 more update for Tangled Up, it seems that I read that somewhere in the last 2-3 weeks and I think it will be at the end of Feb.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes