KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Well since a bunch of you have no idea how to search this thread for """walkthrough""" here you go.

I have ask for a complete walkthrough from the dev and it will come but it could take several weeks to get.
tbf, people probably ask for newset version, not just up to V8

Reactions: Sinphil

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
The newest version is here:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to skip that awful daily grind? I can't stand it. ^_^
No there is no way to do it because of triggers that were put in place, you must do so many of the options for the triggers to go off but the bad part to it is some of them are RNG that could take more than the 3-4 needed to get them.

Here is day by day from day 1 - version 8. By @Blackj
Here is version 9 and 10. By @KiGa
Here is the incest patch.

I will post the official walkthrough by the dev when I get it in 2-3 weeks.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Is there any way to decrypt the webp files, so that one can use them? Every image converter, viewer and the like tells me the webp files are broken and cannot be used, even though they work fine in game. I have the webp Codec installed and can view and open other webp just fine, so i dare say this is some image protection.
Any suggestions?

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
i tried to follow walkthrough exactly but around day 25 i couldnt get the nook scenes as someone else already mentioned. and now at day 39 i dont get many things as i should. has anyone a saved game around day 30-40 following exactly walkthrough?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i tried to follow walkthrough exactly but around day 25 i couldnt get the nook scenes as someone else already mentioned. and now at day 39 i dont get many things as i should. has anyone a saved game around day 30-40 following exactly walkthrough?
Just reset your day to 24 and do it again.
This little program will allow you to have the dev console and cheat console.

Reactions: Jojo Mcgiver

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
thanks but its too complicated for me. a simple save would be fine. anything actually before sex with sis happens

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes