Vaporizeme

Jan 12, 2019
Already tired of going from room to room searching for content. There is nothing to do but play cat and mouse. Maybe if you could tell where she was without going back and forth all the time but as it is, I can't recommend this. It waste too much of your time.

Reactions: swpp and znml

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
3rd time i play it. i have wasted too much time. unless someone post a saved game before sex scenes with sis, game is over for me

Reactions: Danny69

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks but its too complicated for me. a simple save would be fine. anything actually before sex with sis happens
3rd time i play it. i have wasted too much time. unless someone post a saved game before sex scenes with sis, game is over for me
Just search this thread because its been asked for and posted many times.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Is there any way to decrypt the webp files, so that one can use them? Every image converter, viewer and the like tells me the webp files are broken and cannot be used, even though they work fine in game. I have the webp Codec installed and can view and open other webp just fine, so i dare say this is some image protection.
Any suggestions?
I usually have no problems viewing webp files with "XNViewMP", it's free for personal use.

runnerupper

Nov 29, 2018
I'm at the end of Helena's path at the beach house and during sex it gives me the options More?/No. Choosing "More?" gives me the thought "I'm tired" and continues as if I said "No". Am I missing something here? The walkthrough in OP is sparse on information.

Edit: And is there any sex with Helena on Rowena's path? The walkthrough has a week worth of turning the AC off for yoga in lingerie with Helena and then stops.

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
walkthrough is not right. after day 25 cant happen the kissing scenes in nook. i found some saved games from others on previous posts but cant load them. dont know why

Fenuwifaaw

Nov 22, 2018
walkthrough is not right. after day 25 cant happen the kissing scenes in nook. i found some saved games from others on previous posts but cant load them. dont know why
I also had trouble with day 25, but I figured out the problem. On day 24 make sure that after the kitchen scene you go the toilet and talk with Vicky right after the dialogue. Here's a save before kiss if you're still confused.

Rovo

Sep 29, 2018
Hi all, Great game!
I'm at day 61 and also had the idea that im stuck. AFter our daily swim session, I get the message that I missing something and must keep trying.... I've searched in every single room but can't find anything. I do not use cheats or something else. Who can help me out here?

Thx! Rob

Reactions: znml

runnerupper

Nov 29, 2018
Hi all, Great game!
I'm at day 61 and also had the idea that im stuck. AFter our daily swim session, I get the message that I missing something and must keep trying.... I've searched in every single room but can't find anything. I do not use cheats or something else. Who can help me out here?

Thx! Rob
I think that's when you have to do something for Vicky and she gives you the idea to serve spiked beer before swimming to loosen Rowena up(so click on the pool when Rowena is waiting in the nook to do yoga to set up the beer).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think that's when you have to do something for Vicky and she gives you the idea to serve spiked beer before swimming to loosen Rowena up(so click on the pool when Rowena is waiting in the nook to do yoga to set up the beer).
The "Spiked" part was removed and its just beer now.

((A lot of people think using drugs to get sex is rape.))

Necroelf

Jun 9, 2017
Hey all I am stuck at day 29 not turning out the way the walkthrough said it would from day 28 route 1 ... I have tried route 1 and 2 nither of them let me have the choises on day 29 to change her mood then french kiss her ...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey all I am stuck at day 29 not turning out the way the walkthrough said it would from day 28 route 1 ... I have tried route 1 and 2 nither of them let me have the choises on day 29 to change her mood then french kiss her ...
Try the next day, do not worry to much about the day number its fluid.
If you still don't get it in 2-3 more days then reset the day back to 27 and do it again.

This little program will give you access to the dev console and the cheat console, please read up on it before use.

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
i am playing the last 4-5 days. i am so close but i miss something. i have followed walkthrough exactly but when at day 56 go for gn to sis, there is no sex and btother is thinkinh ''damn is that all''? how can i fix it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i am playing the last 4-5 days. i am so close but i miss something. i have followed walkthrough exactly but when at day 56 go for gn to sis, there is no sex and btother is thinkinh ''damn is that all''? how can i fix it?
Do not think about the day but the action, days do not count only the things you do count but the things you can do is the only part of "day" you need to know.

If the walkthrough says something happens on a day that only means that on that day and forward it can happen if you have done all other options up to that point.

You must chose all options at least once to progress to the end.

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
but i have done all the proposed actions and meet all demands. from what i can see my problem is the night when i go for gn. also i dont understand why saved games from forum, cant be loaded on my game

Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
How do I het to the beach house on the mom route? DO I have to chose the office path or can I also get there without the office path?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I het to the beach house on the mom route? DO I have to chose the office path or can I also get there without the office path?
The first post has all the walkthroughs linked even the one for the MILF.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I played the mom path only once and used the office path, which brought me without problems to the beach house. So try the other one at your own risk ;)

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes