Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
Is there a walkthrough how to get from the office to the beach house? I keep on geting the same scenes and I am on day 80 lol. I must be missing something!

Ihave mom relation points 380, Vicky relation points 50, seduction points: 22

runnerupper

Nov 29, 2018
To get to the beach house from the office scenes, your mom brings Vicky around and will put her in the rack where she's bent over. Select "Ok, so be it" and your mom will take Vicky's place. Then in bed, you'll be prompted to look for your mom, choose "the pool" and select "nah, forget it", "insist on leaving", and "I have to sleep".

Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
Is it just me or is the beachhouse route very very short (and very very nice) ? Is that another route than the milf route? Srry for all the questions but I spent may hours grinding. The femdom in this route (and other routes) is very sweet

SageOfHentai

Oct 13, 2018
So i loaded a save from this thread but now all the menu buttons are missing and so I cant save my progress. Is there a way to bring back the menu options , im on android.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
cheat mod ?
There is no reason to cheat because you must do the action for the points to count.

If you must cheat for just having a high score with them then here is a little program that will allow you to find the cheat codes to use.

D

Deleted member 498409

Is this complete? Because on day 37 I get a message "Scenes not added yet" after the Living Room scene.
Happend to me as well. Im using the incest patch so i think that is messing up the game. And yes it it complete. Btw, can you share the save file where you choose if you want to continue sister story or mom story?

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
So as a point of reference, just who exactly do you get to fuck proper in this? Going through the posts, it seems like you don't actually get to fuck your mom, just do some other non-vaginal sex stuff, and it's only your sister you can knock up? If anyone could speak to what the content is conclusively, it'd be much appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So as a point of reference, just who exactly do you get to fuck proper in this? Going through the posts, it seems like you don't actually get to fuck your mom, just do some other non-vaginal sex stuff, and it's only your sister you can knock up? If anyone could speak to what the content is conclusively, it'd be much appreciated.
As far as I know only the sister.

Reactions: bubblebobble5

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Sister, Mom, Emma, Vicky, sister's blonde friend.
Yes u can fuck all the girls @runnerupper mentioned here, but u need at least two playthroughs.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes