Tom Clark

Jun 9, 2018
Just reset your day to 24 and do it again.
This little program will allow you to have the dev console and cheat console.
What are the cheats for the game surely if you mention a cheat engine you gotta have cheats

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What are the cheats for the game surely if you mention a cheat engine you gotta have cheats
You can cheat the numbers all you want but if you don't do the action that gives the number then cheating will do you no good for about 80% of the game.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I've followed the walkthough step by step to lead to S' pregnancy but she didn't get pregnant. Now the walkthrough says that a bugfix must be installed to make the pregnancy work. Tried to find it in this thread but shows no results. Anyone help lease. I'm already at day 68.

Kouv

Apr 18, 2018
Seriously, wtf do I need to do at this point to progress the story.. I'm infuriated... If someone can check my save file out, I would be thankful and would appreciated it. I've already tried out the mom/office route earlier in game.

Thanks in advance.

P.S Does the game end up in endless loops if you miss triggers or something ? I mean.. this grinding drives one insane...

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
My god this is one boring ass game, what the fuck was dev thinking about making it so grindy and repetitive

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hey people does anyone have a real walkthru the one from the OPs post never works out for me i never got to sleep with the sister or anything it just continues the normal crap nonstop
Read every thing I have linked to here before you play, if you miss a step you can use this program to reset the day back to 1 day before the step and try again.

I would only change the day because if you don't know what you are doing you can fuck up the game.

Use the dev console to get the way it looks and then use the cheat console to change the day.((I would write it out but I forgot exactly how it looks but I think it is just "day = x" x = the day you need.))

Krayt

Jan 17, 2018
Ugh, it's such a boring game. there is nothing happen from day 0 to day 5 or more. every day is the same and same dialogs with little changes. correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't game have to be interesting from the very beginning to attract people? i'll play a little bit more, but don't think smth will change. sorry for my bad english

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
This has to be one of the most convoluted games on this web site. You can VERY easily mess up progression and get stuck in a loop, day after day doing same stuff hoping to see something new.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ugh, it's such a boring game. there is nothing happen from day 0 to day 5 or more. every day is the same and same dialogs with little changes. correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't game have to be interesting from the very beginning to attract people? i'll play a little bit more, but don't think smth will change. sorry for my bad english
This has to be one of the most convoluted games on this web site. You can VERY easily mess up progression and get stuck in a loop, day after day doing same stuff hoping to see something new.
Just follow the walkthroughs and if something should have happen on a given day and it does not then you the cheat to change the day back to 1 day before the event and try again.

There is no complete walkthrough for this game and I am trying to get the dev to make one for it but it will take time.
The best we got is listed and if followed and using the cheats should get you through it.

Krayt

Jan 17, 2018
Just follow the walkthroughs and if something should have happen on a given day and it does not then you the cheat to change the day back to 1 day before the event and try again.

There is no complete walkthrough for this game and I am trying to get the dev to make one for it but it will take time.
The best we got is listed and if followed and using the cheats should get you through it.
yeah, i'm following the walkthrough, i'm not stuck, just complaining about really uninteresting start.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
can you dominate the mom on the sisters route? by refusing to give her the pictures from party? can I get both vicky and sister without giving the mom the photos?

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
This is marked as a "Completed" game, yet I keep coming across, "Not available in this version". Did the dev just rush the game out or is version 11 not the fully completed game?

Reactions: xabaras91

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This is marked as a "Completed" game, yet I keep coming across, "Not available in this version". Did the dev just rush the game out or is version 11 not the fully completed game?
No it is completed but dev forgot to remove those places when the new update came that had those in it.

HeinzGaz

Jun 1, 2018
Hi, i have a problem, when i go to the vicky's living room, i can't do anything (sis should be here, but she isn't, i can't switch room), how can i solve this problem? thx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, i have a problem, when i go to the vicky's living room, i can't do anything (sis should be here, but she isn't, i can't switch room), how can i solve this problem? thx
Click on the wall behind the lamp on the upper right corner.

pierpa53

Feb 25, 2019
hello, could someone pls give me a save file from first time sex with sis? i tried to roll back to day 55 with unren.bat and tried many times following walkthrough, but never come to that moment.. thanks to anyone who helps me

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes