Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Same here, she also suddenly has a belly, references to been hormonal (backed by crazy mood swings and demands), also when talking about Anal at pool with Vicky and Sis one of options was to do Anal near giving birth. We got NTR'ed man and we going to be raising someone elses kid lol and not even the joy of a single creampie.
There were points in the walkthrough that says that S will be more accommodating of other men if you make choices that she doesn't like. So we can expect that she might've been impregnated by the guy your mom matches her with or by Vicky's boyfriend since he's been eyeing S from the start. Kinda unshown NTR.

Other scenario: you creampie her repeatedly and she got pregnant but still not your kid. How's that for screwed over NTR? Every character in this game are assholes except for S who's been dragged around through all the squabbles. So many possibilities.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
There were points in the walkthrough that says that S will be more accommodating of other men if you make choices that she doesn't like. So we can expect that she might've been impregnated by the guy your mom matches her with or by Vicky's boyfriend since he's been eyeing S from the start. Kinda unshown NTR.

Other scenario: you creampie her repeatedly and she got pregnant but still not your kid. How's that for screwed over NTR? Every character in this game are assholes except for S who's been dragged around through all the squabbles. So many possibilities.
I didn't do anything bad to S that I had choice in trying Love path and got fed up with mother and lust path because really not into oversized tits, big asses or dominating bitches. I was kind of annoying how often had to be an asshole in fact when is supposed to be a love path. I was actually considering Vicky's comment on how after incident with ring she would train S how to get in good books with M (not to mention the focused effort of corrupting her from first day she arrived) and exactly what all vicky's training involved (I know she was working for mother at time and she clearly felt a hell of a lot more guilt over what she did to S compared to me) . I even went scrounging in images and was one image that looked like S with three guys around her and another 3 that looked like s with older bald guy with M watching in tears (none of them showed face clearly though). So not sure if they from neglected S path or images that left out of game during her mothers training of her. I really got sense S had had far worst of upbringing.

I hated so much about game but not the story, glad I played it to end and the pregnancy to unknown does suit story and the many different characters trying to corrupt S to own ends. I wouldn't even have minded seeing the NTR scenes if it really was NTR as I personally have nothing against a good story exploring dark emotions as well as long as it is story relevant. Though I also liked we didn't get to see everything that going on just what we saw our own perspective and things we likely find out from S. I not even sure Lucy was been friend, how did she "find out" they back in town and why did both Vicky and Lucy only appear when MC and S started to get close? Also once training of S started by M she was there at most opportune times to prevent MC interfering or making own plans.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Reactions: Valoryn

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
Anyone willing to share a save of right before sex with sister? did one playthrough thinking hey who needs a walkthrough... what a mistake, got stuck on an endless loop pretty far along in, so I started over again, this time following a walkthrough all the way to day 56 where somehow I got stuck on an endless loop again, (tried continuing 10 or so odd days to make sure and yeah definitely looping) if anyone can help it would be great, really not sure if I just missed something or the game bugged out, feels like a bug as I followed everything to the T, I am about to give up entirely at this point, this would be a great game if it didn't go into endless loop mode and there was about half of the grind, I cannot go through another playthough though as I'm just about to rip my dick off in exasperation lol .
Also looked for saves with the search function only found some for the mother path unfortunately .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone willing to share a save of right before sex with sister? did one playthrough thinking hey who needs a walkthrough... what a mistake, got stuck on an endless loop pretty far along in, so I started over again, this time following a walkthrough all the way to day 56 where somehow I got stuck on an endless loop again, (tried continuing 10 or so odd days to make sure and yeah definitely looping) if anyone can help it would be great, really not sure if I just missed something or the game bugged out, feels like a bug as I followed everything to the T, I am about to give up entirely at this point, this would be a great game if it didn't go into endless loop mode and there was about half of the grind, I cannot go through another playthough though as I'm just about to rip my dick off in exasperation lol .
Also looked for saves with the search function only found some for the mother path unfortunately .
Use this program to open the dev console and cheat console and reset the day back to like 45 and move forward again, you missed 1 trigger so try every options there is.
I just don't remember how to do it but that is the problem here.
You may need to do it more than 1 time to get the right choices.

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
Use this program to open the dev console and cheat console and reset the day back to like 45 and move forward again, you missed 1 trigger so try every options there is.
I just don't remember how to do it but that is the problem here.
You may need to do it more than 1 time to get the right choices.
Thx for the solution, unfortunately I am not willing to do the "You may need to do it more than one time to get the right choices" part, I reached the limit of my patience already, I would rather play something else at this point .

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Okay so i've been following the walkthrough word for word and somehow i'm still not able to trigger the event that's supposed to be with the mother in the toilet on Day 53 at 13:00 hrs. The MC keeps saying "I don't want....she may bring up the photos thing blah blah blah" . Help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay so i've been following the walkthrough word for word and somehow i'm still not able to trigger the event that's supposed to be with the mother in the toilet on Day 53 at 13:00 hrs. The MC keeps saying "I don't want....she may bring up the photos thing blah blah blah" . Help
The walkthrough is not correct in that you must chose all options on your way here and not just what it says to chose.

So reset to about 10 days before and this time chose all options with her in the kitchen and anywhere else you talk to her.

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
The walkthrough is not correct in that you must chose all options on your way here and not just what it says to chose.

So reset to about 10 days before and this time chose all options with her in the kitchen and anywhere else you talk to her.
Should have known. Thanks for the help bud.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Should have known. Thanks for the help bud.
I have been trying to get the full walkthrough from dev but it keeps being put on hold.

I think he may have realize that the VN is not working as it should and is why I have not gotten it yet.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I had no problems with walkthrough, did you follow directions and reload pool scene each day so you got the 69 at pool at 11:00? If you did scene 2 twice or more since mother either says goodbye or joins you at 11:00 you wont have unlocked 69 yet. Around this area RNG comes into play where quite a few areas have multiple scenes. Another possibility that caught me out is there are scenes that you been doing groundhog day for ages that suddenly switch options and I missed a few times and had to backtrack (Yoga choice and morning nook choice changes both caught me out) the pool scene at 11:00 also had a few variations on way to unlocking 69.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
I had no problems with walkthrough, did you follow directions and reload pool scene each day so you got the 69 at pool at 11:00? If you did scene 2 twice or more since mother either says goodbye or joins you at 11:00 you wont have unlocked 69 yet. Around this area RNG comes into play where quite a few areas have multiple scenes. Another possibility that caught me out is there are scenes that you been doing groundhog day for ages that suddenly switch options and I missed a few times and had to backtrack (Yoga choice and morning nook choice changes both caught me out) the pool scene at 11:00 also had a few variations on way to unlocking 69.
Yes i managed to unlock 69 with the sister. Here's my save and i'd greatly appreciate if you could have a look at it.

Coreless

Dec 14, 2018
I'm about to play this game for the first time. Downloaded it via MEGA. But every time I try to open the game, it shows immediately an error message. Can anybody help me out?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm about to play this game for the first time. Downloaded it via MEGA. But every time I try to open the game, it shows immediately an error message. Can anybody help me out?
You may be to deep with folders, I see 6 folders deep.

Remove the last one and place it on your desktop and see what happens.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Yes i managed to unlock 69 with the sister. Here's my save and i'd greatly appreciate if you could have a look at it.
I just old fart who followed guide and missed a few things myself in walkthrough and had to backtrack so trying to share my mistake. Have no idea how to check flags or if this scene is dependent on path chosen. Sorry.

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
I there an actual walkthrough that start on first day you arrive at vicky's house after day 69 ?
the one's i found seem to be already so many days in and loads of walkthroughs from the start.
or did i miss something . thanks :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I there an actual walkthrough that start on first day you arrive at vicky's house after day 69 ?
the one's i found seem to be already so many days in and loads of walkthroughs from the start.
or did i miss something . thanks :)
I posted it about a week after it came out so look at my post to find it.
Sorry I did not get it linked to the walkthrough list and if you find it please post a link to it and I will get it added.
I just don't have the time to go look for at this time.

Its not really hard just keep finding your sister and your good to go, don't worry about # of days and just chose all options at least once.
Make sure you read what is being said or you will miss what you need to do.

Reactions: **TheNebula**

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
I posted it about a week after it came out so look at my post to find it.
Sorry I did not get it linked to the walkthrough list and if you find it please post a link to it and I will get it added.
I just don't have the time to go look for at this time.

Its not really hard just keep finding your sister and your good to go, don't worry about # of days and just chose all options at least once.
Make sure you read what is being said or you will miss what you need to do.

The only one i found concerning vicky house is this one which doesnt start from the start and is a mess .

i have several saving files , will have another crack later and see where it brings me .

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes