a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The only one i found concerning vicky house is this one which doesnt start from the start and is a mess .

i have several saving files , will have another crack later and see where it brings me .
That was the second or 3rd one and is for the Vicky route if I remember right, the one I am thinking of is pasted in the post under spoiler tags and is the sisters route.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Are there different endings in the mom route or only the one where you end up being just like her - and kind of her minion...?

Dec 15, 2017
I didn't do anything bad to S that I had choice in trying Love path and got fed up with mother and lust path because really not into oversized tits, big asses or dominating bitches. I was kind of annoying how often had to be an asshole in fact when is supposed to be a love path. I was actually considering Vicky's comment on how after incident with ring she would train S how to get in good books with M (not to mention the focused effort of corrupting her from first day she arrived) and exactly what all vicky's training involved (I know she was working for mother at time and she clearly felt a hell of a lot more guilt over what she did to S compared to me) . I even went scrounging in images and was one image that looked like S with three guys around her and another 3 that looked like s with older bald guy with M watching in tears (none of them showed face clearly though). So not sure if they from neglected S path or images that left out of game during her mothers training of her. I really got sense S had had far worst of upbringing.

I hated so much about game but not the story, glad I played it to end and the pregnancy to unknown does suit story and the many different characters trying to corrupt S to own ends. I wouldn't even have minded seeing the NTR scenes if it really was NTR as I personally have nothing against a good story exploring dark emotions as well as long as it is story relevant. Though I also liked we didn't get to see everything that going on just what we saw our own perspective and things we likely find out from S. I not even sure Lucy was been friend, how did she "find out" they back in town and why did both Vicky and Lucy only appear when MC and S started to get close? Also once training of S started by M she was there at most opportune times to prevent MC interfering or making own plans.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

So if I am reading this right, the only way to progress is to give in to the Mom's whims and corrupt the sister? Then she gets pregnant, but it is implied that it was done by some random fuck employed by the Mom? I say all this, because I originally was trying for both Mom and Sis routes and now am stuck in a loop of doing the same shit for like the last 7 days. No photoshoot has happened yet. Admittedly, I may have tried to shoot the moon trying to screw everyone, but was considering restarting and just focusing on the sister, because everyone else is a stuck up bitch who think their pussy is the best thing ever, especially the Mom. I did the Mom route to the end, and it was great to finally fuck her, but holy shit what a bitch to get to that end result. Anyways, my point is that the only route that I was truly invested in was the sister route, but if the end result is that she ends up secretly whored out by the Mom and her cronies and gets pregnant with some random asshole's kid, all while the MC thinks it's his? Yeah, I am done. I am not really a fan of NTR, only in very select circumstances, and this is definitely not one of them.

Now saying all of this, if there is a route where you can progress the story between the brother and sister without the Mom or her cronies involvement, I would definitely be interested in playing that. I loved the relationship building and story that was happening all the way until the Mom showed up. If anyone knows of a route that continues the feel and story of that relationship building before the Mom shows up, please let me know and I will restart playing that path. Otherwise, I am done with this game. Finally, if NTR exists, hidden, implied, or otherwise, that needs to be added as a tag.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
The game is complete yet it keeps bombing me with ''will be available in the next version'' :unsure:

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Reading trough several post the sister is suppose to give birth in the this game , but with me it showed the end game when they all 3 move in together after the passport thing . did i miss something or do something wrong ? i dont get it ...

Jul 30, 2018
wow we were told by the dev that we would get an actual stepbystep walkthrough a month ago still nothing the current walkthrough sucks and i never get to the sister sex scenes just endless loop of normal stuff

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
wow we were told by the dev that we would get an actual stepbystep walkthrough a month ago still nothing the current walkthrough sucks and i never get to the sister sex scenes just endless loop of normal stuff
The walkthrough from day 0 to 69 is fine though , its just so easy to miss stuff because its so repetative and and a pain to roll back . I had to restart 2 times but got it all but the birth thing unless that was in the end narrative . If tangled up 2 is more of the same then i won't even start it as it's more of a pain then fun . It's a shame as the renders , animations and characters are nice as was the concept . I dont mind some graft but this was ridiculous ...

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Edit, NM. Found following the guide too closely can miss scenes heh. Not all the side scenes are mentioned.

danman87

Mar 17, 2019
Nice story but this game is the definition of a grindfest. The dev should have cut out 90% of the useless repetitive crap and just made a good story. This is someone I would never support or play another game from.

conchimnon

Apr 4, 2017
Hi everybody, I follow Blackj_Tangled_Up_v8_DayByDay_Walkthrough but I'm stuck on day 67, I can't have a choice
"(11.00) Pool -> Call Vicky, I need money, and don't want to do it with Lucy, Try to do something"

Can someone help me
Help me ?! I'm Stuck here, I need guidance or save file after day 67

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes