215303j

View attachment 273081
Enlighten me, please. What's it say on the movie poster behind the lovely pair?
It appears to be a Russian theatre poster, but the second row contains a character that is not Cyrillic, as far as I know, namely the I. Also I don't understand why the second M should look different than the first one.

Transliterated, I get "theatr miniamjur mroickaja" but that doesn't make much sense to me.
Maybe somebody who actually speaks Russian comes along at some point...

the tags say that this game is completed(somehow...in a review i wrote and got deleted i actually said that this game doesn't feel completed, it's buggy, full of boring grinding-moments and only for having an ntr-ending, so not even multiple ending with love, corruption or submission route like in some other games...we just have a ntr-ending and the sequel actually begin with MC quite happy to deal with a kid that it's not born from his "swimmers")...so yeah there'll aren't going to update this one...bc there is a demo of a sequel...
Actually I got an ending that fitted quite well with the sequel, with the girl pregnant by the MC... Except the incest seems missing in the sequel.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
for all i know there is only one ending and it is this one: he ask to his mother to help him to make his sister more slutty...but the thing backfires a lot and Sis ends up pregnant from a rich bald guy bc their mother needs to close a deal with this rich guy...MC doesn't get any sex at all...

Reactions: Red469

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
for all i know there is only one ending and it is this one: he ask to his mother to help him to make his sister more slutty...but the thing backfires a lot and Sis ends up pregnant from a rich bald guy bc their mother needs to close a deal with this rich guy...MC doesn't get any sex at all...
The "real" ending is with the sister. Choose her path, not the mother's.

Red469

May 18, 2018

Seriously??? is this really true?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
finally went through with it, this game is quite a mess in the gameplay department, it has a hot build up in the relationship with sister, but the grind and lack of clear direction on what to do is very annoying, I've played with the walkthrough and it's still annoying because of all the repetition you do, thank god for the skip button

I did the love route, was planning on doing the lust route with mom route afterwards, but I lost all will to play all that again

I like Rowena but Lucy and Vicky are far hotter than her

Dec 15, 2017
As stated before, due to the fact that NTR does happen in this game, the NTR tag absolutely needs to be added. Not everyone is a fan of NTR, I personally hate it. Nothing against those who like it, but people should have an indication of what content is in the game, in order to make a fair determination on whether they want to play it or not. Tags exist for a reason, so let's use them to their fullest extent.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
As stated before, due to the fact that NTR does happen in this game, the NTR tag absolutely needs to be added. Not everyone is a fan of NTR, I personally hate it.
I don't like it either, but am perfectly fine with its inclusion so long as it can be avoided through player choice and action within the game. Which is precisely what it's like in this game.

I've never seen any of the NTR content in this game, and honestly wonder how other people have come across it without willingly helping to further the mother's plans for her own daughter.

Reactions: Zonal12

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Spent hours boring myself to day 24, and the first time I actually want to have a choice...nope, let's give Vicky the credit card.

It's a bit grindy, hope there is something good later.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes