Pirat1000

Sep 5, 2018
This game is a piece of dog shit!!!!!! I don't even want to describe the reasons for my comment. A million. But since I've wasted my time on this vomit, I feel obliged to Express my opinion about this abomination called the game!!!!!! I want to advise the developer to go to sell kettles, and not to develop games.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
is there a bug fix for v 11 for the pregnancy option? if so where can i download it?
Yeah, I followed the walkthrough faithfully, and I couldn't call Vicky on day 67, and I didn't get the pregnant bathroom scene. Weird.

At this point, I just want to know what freaking variable indicates pregnancy. cinside =1 is set, but I don't see one that is obvious for pregnancy, and to indicate it is yours.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, I followed the walkthrough faithfully, and I couldn't call Vicky on day 67, and I didn't get the pregnant bathroom scene. Weird.

At this point, I just want to know what freaking variable indicates pregnancy. cinside =1 is set, but I don't see one that is obvious for pregnancy, and to indicate it is yours.
same here

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So I am thinking about RenPy as a game engine and I need to spend more time under the hood to help me decide for a different project. Would anyone be interested in a reworked version of this game to eliminate some of the grind and weird dead ends that were never fixed? I haven't looked at the code here ever, but I keep coming back to the game and seeing complaints about the final state it's in and honestly, I haven't played it since v0.60 because of that, but I think I want to try to fix it some. No promises though, and the story is the story, I only hope to speed it along a little.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So I am thinking about RenPy as a game engine and I need to spend more time under the hood to help me decide for a different project. Would anyone be interested in a reworked version of this game to eliminate some of the grind and weird dead ends that were never fixed? I haven't looked at the code here ever, but I keep coming back to the game and seeing complaints about the final state it's in and honestly, I haven't played it since v0.60 because of that, but I think I want to try to fix it some. No promises though, and the story is the story, I only hope to speed it along a little.
if the ending of this is for real a NTR-ending(where MC is there just for make S more slutty and she gets herself pregnant from some rich bald guy)...don't even try, it's enough disgusting as it is at least this game sucks so much that people may quit before the back-stabbing ending...

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
What are the conditions specifically for the pregnancy path? I have already done "try to hold" first time in that special scene and then "cum inside" during yoga subsequently. For some reason, the pregnancy scene at bathroom is not unlocking. Perhaps there is other conditions I am unaware of?

I should note that I have been following walkthrough nearly to the letter, although there seem to be something off with the day 64-65 as I already got $200 and thereby unlocked the $200 cash scene as a result a day earlier.

EDIT: So, apparently, pregnancy still happened regardless when I called Vicky and moved with sister into Vicky's house. I guess pregnancy bathroom scene is disabled?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah I am having so many issues with this game, Followed the walkthrough for the Mother route finished all office scenes and no beach house. Now after reading every page in the comments I find out that going full on Sis doesnt even matter because its an NTR finish. Not to mention all the "Not Implemented" messages im getting. Guess its time to delete this

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah I am having so many issues with this game, Followed the walkthrough for the Mother route finished all office scenes and no beach house. Now after reading every page in the comments I find out that going full on Sis doesnt even matter because its an NTR finish. Not to mention all the "Not Implemented" messages im getting. Guess its time to delete this
Eh, I liked the game but the grinding parts is particularly annoying that it takes quite high level of determination from me to finish it. Took me like 3 days to get to the Vicky's house. I think it is the story itself that at least made it tolerable, as I particularly like the romance between brother and sister, it is so adorable.

Because of the length of this game, I made it a habit to save at every time there are more than one options to choose, ended up with 200 save pages (!), mainly in case I missed one thing in the walkthrough. Also, I make sure I double-clicked each step in the walkthrough to highlight. So these added a bit to the time spent on this game but I think it is necessary, unfortunately.

I am unclear on what you meant by NTR. Are we talking about sister or mother? It seem unlikely that sister would be NTR'ed if she got pregnant and moved in with her brother to Vicky's house. So I assume you are talking about mother?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
day 47 pube option doesnt give me any other options i followed the walk through :( this game is one hell of repetitive cycle wasted so much time on this game therefore very hard not to see the ending of this game so any help will be appreciated.Any saves without office mom route but sis and mom love route will be helpfull.

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Anyone have an issue where there is no call Vicky option in MC room after talking to sister about pubes at pool and mother in kitchen?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Guys, seriously can we fucken stop this boshiet and try to make a gallery mod ! so everyone can make a fucking piece with this game ! I am freaking tired, if anyone knew someone he can do a MOD mode , just tell us we will ask him to do it .... no more saves :mad: no more walk-through :mad: no waste of time :mad:
PLS i am talking seriously we need to end this nightmare , if u knw someone tell us ; i will speak with him .

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There's maybe two scenes with her... It's absolutely not worth pursuing her at all.
still the whole game is good untile you corrupt your sister in a whore with mom's and her cronies help...bc yeah every incest-lover enjoy an NTR-ending where the main love interest get pregnant by some rich pervert guy for sealing a deal...

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
im done with this game and any updates that come after it
the tags say that this game is completed(somehow...in a review i wrote and got deleted i actually said that this game doesn't feel completed, it's buggy, full of boring grinding-moments and only for having an ntr-ending, so not even multiple ending with love, corruption or submission route like in some other games...we just have a ntr-ending and the sequel actually begin with MC quite happy to deal with a kid that it's not born from his "swimmers")...so yeah there'll aren't going to update this one...bc there is a demo of a sequel...

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes