Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
I started the game thinking it was amazing, by day 10, I thought it was pretty good, day 20 and I'm started questioning what the dev's logic was, day 27 and I'm ready to cheat just to get past the nonsense. Especially when I read that the really good parts don't even start until Day 60.

would be a REALLY REALLY nice game, but playing the same scenes over and over again (felt like 1000 times) until you get any progress makes it extreme boring. Also it makes no sense that MC apologizes for what he had doing - but doing the same next day and gets same reaction -> STOP REPEATING SENSELESS STUFF !!! ( i mean 80% repeated stuff is really too much)
therefore i just can give 2 out of 5 stars
(1 for basics, 1 for story - missing 1 for beeing grindy like hell, 1 for animations missing, and last one missing for renderings which are good, but not the best)

extreme example:
Day 62:
** repeat day 61 **
Day 63:
** repeat day 61 **
Day 64:
** repeat day 61 **
Day 65:
** repeat day 61 **

just: WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Reactions: danman87

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
yeah this game could ve been good. It has a nice concept but the grinding could ve been reduced. Now it is not very enjoyable to play.

CrazyRay

Oct 5, 2018
Great game, I was wondering if mc has sex with the mom on the sister route or is that mother route only.

conchimnon

Apr 4, 2017
Hi everybody, I follow Blackj_Tangled_Up_v8_DayByDay_Walkthrough but I'm stuck on day 67, I can't have a choice
"(11.00) Pool -> Call Vicky, I need money, and don't want to do it with Lucy, Try to do something"

Can someone help me

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I've been following the blackjack version 8 walkthrough and I've gotten to day 28 with the two alternating routes. I went with route 2 but when I got to day 29 at night it gave me the scenes for the first route. When I tried reloading and playing it back it did it again, so I replayed the 28th day for the third time, but this time following Route 1 and on day 29 it still gave me the Route 1 scenes for the 29th night.

Both routes give me the route 1 scene on the 29th night. Is this a bug? Is the walkthrough wrong or outdated? I checked with a previous walkthrough with a different author and it said the same thing.

Might anyone have a save file so that I can see what the alternate scene looks like? Or an album of the game images?

Thanks in advance.

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
I think i fucked something up, i'm on day 58, have 250 relationship with sis, 100 with mom, 34 seduction and 27 lust and i can't trigger anything more than the handjob scene with sis in the bedroom. The only hint i have right now is the game tells me i'm missing something when i finish the pool scene at 11:00, she just goes to grab something from the fridge and he's like "i should of thought of something" but i can't really do anything else....vicky told me to put a shot of the green alcohol in the champagne but i haven't been able to do that either....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think i fucked something up, i'm on day 58, have 250 relationship with sis, 100 with mom, 34 seduction and 27 lust and i can't trigger anything more than the handjob scene with sis in the bedroom. The only hint i have right now is the game tells me i'm missing something when i finish the pool scene at 11:00, she just goes to grab something from the fridge and he's like "i should of thought of something" but i can't really do anything else....vicky told me to put a shot of the green alcohol in the champagne but i haven't been able to do that either....
Yes it seems like you missed a trigger several days or even a week or 2 ago.

This little program will unlock both the dev console and the cheat console and look at the walkthrough and see if there is something it says to do the never happen then use the console to change the day to 1 day before that and try again until you get it to trigger.

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
Yes it seems like you missed a trigger several days or even a week or 2 ago.

This little program will unlock both the dev console and the cheat console and look at the walkthrough and see if there is something it says to do the never happen then use the console to change the day to 1 day before that and try again until you get it to trigger.
this is super helpful actually but i don't know what console commands to input, i'm sitting here in game with the console open and no idea what to type in for a day change lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
this is super helpful actually but i don't know what console commands to input, i'm sitting here in game with the console open and no idea what to type in for a day change lol
If I remember right its day = xx just look in the dev console and see if its that or Day = xx
I don't remember if its a cap D or not.

Then in the cheat console you type it in and change the day to what you need.

Your on day 57 then change it to day = 50 or what ever you need.

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
If I remember right its day = xx just look in the dev console and see if its that or Day = xx
I don't remember if its a cap D or not.

Then in the cheat console you type it in and change the day to what you need.

Your on day 57 then change it to day = 50 or what ever you need.
Yup! Got it! thanks so much, it was a capital D by the way and no spaces

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
DasKapitan's review, is absolutely spot on, they nailed it.

That being said, I hope the developer takes these criticisms to heart, and uses the feedback to improve on their shortcomings for their next game.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I've followed the walkthough step by step to lead to S' pregnancy but she didn't get pregnant. Now the walkthrough says that a bugfix must be installed to make the pregnancy work. Tried to find it in this thread but shows no results. Anyone help lease. I'm already at day 68.
I got reverse issue lol. I never came inside ever but once changed to the new area she had rounded belly and couldn't drink and was regularly referred to as Hormonal,,,,and that may have been an understatement and when discussing chance of anal with Vicky one of options was waiting until closer to giving birth. SOOOOO WTF have I been NTR'ed or is it a glitch. In the Family home I got the non preggers bathroom scenes so a little confused.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I did a play through where I didn't cum in the sister once. And yet, and the scene with her and Vicky at night, she says she can't drink. Is that a bug where the game thinks she is pregnant, or is that the scene that everyone gets?
Same here, she also suddenly has a belly, references to been hormonal (backed by crazy mood swings and demands), also when talking about Anal at pool with Vicky and Sis one of options was to do Anal near giving birth. We got NTR'ed man and we going to be raising someone elses kid lol and not even the joy of a single creampie.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes