myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@rick87

Thanks for the info.

What a bunch of fucking rigged bullshit so are you going to be forced to do shit with that fucking skank ass whore of a wannabe mother as well then?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems everything is good up to day 29 then after that the walk through stops making any sense and it seems a lot of things that are suppose to happen in the walk through actually don't happen and other things seem broken.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
People seem to hate Helena, calling her a bitch, and yeah I guess she is, but damn she's super fucking hot!

SaulGoodman

Feb 12, 2018
could somebody please upload the already compiled incest-patch.rpyc ? want to patch android version and don't have acces to a pc to compile it myself :D

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
updated walkthrough to v0.6 full and more bugfixes

read the text file in the package to install bugfixes and start from day 30 instead that from the start
Very good game though I am getting a bug where it sends me to the main menu?
If its at day 43 then that is not a bug but the end of the update.
The fix that rick87 kindly provided didn't actually fix a few drop-to-the-menu bugs mentioned in the walkthrough. I'm guessing that this is the reason behind some of the questions here about dropping to the menu before day 43.

You still need rick87's fix first, only then apply my fix to it.

fix2_list.txt said:
proom30.rpy
removed time increment from the bump-into-Vicky event on day 37 at 17:00, merging 2 routes mentioned in the walkthrough, into one.
There's no good reason to separate them there - no score is applied from the Vicky event, no logical conflict between these events and no change from repeating the Vicky event. So there's no harm there checking out both of them at 17:00.

Storage30.rpy
Day40 Storage room drop-to-menu bug at 9:00 mentioned in the walkthrough wasn't actually fixed by the previous fix attached to the walkthrough.

Toilet37.rpy
Day37 Toilet drop-to-menu bug at 15:00 mentioned in the walkthrough wasn't actually fixed by the the previous fix attached to the walkthrough.

+ Walkthrough converted from MS Word file format to plain text.
Download attached fix and extract to your game root folder (where the TangledUp.exe is).
(Fixed script files will drop into the game subfolder, walkthrough and fix list into the root folder itself)

_____________________update

The game will crash on the first run after applying these fixes, throwing an error about conflicts.
Ignore it, run it again and it will work on the second launch.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
thanks but thats the decompiled. rpy
i need the .rpyc
So, do you mean this? (Attached files below)

The fix that rick87 kindly provided didn't actually fix a few drop-to-the-menu bugs mentioned in the walkthrough. I'm guessing that this is the reason behind some of the questions here about dropping to the menu before day 43.

Download attached fix and extract to your game root folder (where the TangledUp.exe is).
(Fixed script files will drop into the game subfolder, walkthrough and fix list into the root folder itself)
I actually just finished v6, and got to the end (day 43) while having encountered the drop-to-menu bugs multiple times. When it happened, I just reloaded my latest save, and simply didnt go to the room that the bug occurred (for that day only).

Does that mean that perhaps I missed some scenes? Or does nothing happen there anyway?

Reactions: SaulGoodman

SaulGoodman

Feb 12, 2018
So, do you mean this? (Attached files below)

I actually just finished v6, and got to the end (day 43) while having encountered the drop-to-menu bugs multiple times. When it happened, I just reloaded my latest save, and simply didnt go to the room that the bug occurred (for that day only).

Does that mean that perhaps I missed some scenes? Or does nothing happen there anyway?
thank you :D last one is the right one

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017

Tried those fixes (rick87's fix first, and then yours) and I encountered a traceback error on launch.

Something's wrong, not sure yet.
EDIT: The issue is proom30.rpy. Removing it fixed the problem. Still looking into it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes