Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Oh and I got an error message, you'll probably get the same, just ignore it and try launching the game again, the error appears only once (something to do with first time decompiling, I dunno).
Yep, already read about it ... but thanks for advice :) Game works as it should ...

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
He's obviously Hulk Hogan.

Years of steel chair shots cause brain damage, kids.

Reactions: User_32285

Nightwinter

Apr 21, 2018
I liked the game! Already finished the v6, I can tell that need a lot of polishing, the UI lacks almost everything. Story is cool, I want to see more of Lucy <3 btw anyone have a signature image of her?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I liked the game! Already finished the v6, I can tell that need a lot of polishing, the UI lacks almost everything. Story is cool, I want to see more of Lucy <3 btw anyone have a signature image of her?
Give a look PM, Brother, good Luck :D:D:D

Reactions: Emmanuelle

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
OMG Lucy is so unbelievably hot! Honestly I dont think any other game has ever had a character more desirable than Lucy.
I kept waiting for an opportunity to dump Rowena and choose to be with Lucy the entire time, but didnt get a chance, and something tells me this wont ever happen in this game (since Rowena is the central character than the male protagonist focuses on).

That beach scene with Lucy......:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Nightwinter

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
OMG Lucy is so unbelievably hot! Honestly I dont think any other game has ever had a character more desirable than Lucy.
I kept waiting for an opportunity to dump Rowena and choose to be with Lucy the entire time, but didnt get a chance, and something tells me this wont ever happen in this game (since Rowena is the central character than the male protagonist focuses on).

That beach scene with Lucy......:heartcoveredeyes:
Indeed, I want the same thing.
More lucy please, for future updates =D

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
anyone have a cg rip of this? there are so many paths i feel like and id like to see the ones ive missed.

v3gvisir

May 1, 2018
Explain someone according to version 6. Why does the game suddenly stop at 43 day? So the developer thought that the game should last 43 days? Or is it a bug?
I finished version 5 of the game for 37 days. What should I do? To pass again anew with walkthtough?
Or can someone give me a save file at the end of version 5 so I can finish the game in 43 days?
Please, answer, I do not want to go through the whole game again.
P.S. sorry for my bad english.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Explain someone according to version 6. Why does the game suddenly stop at 43 day? So the developer thought that the game should last 43 days? Or is it a bug?
I finished version 5 of the game for 37 days. What should I do? To pass again anew with walkthtough?
Or can someone give me a save file at the end of version 5 so I can finish the game in 43 days?
Please, answer, I do not want to go through the whole game again.
P.S. sorry for my bad english.
The game isnt finished yet, its under development.

You even said it yourself: version 5 ends at day 37. Version 6 ends at day 43.
It isnt the end of the story, but for now thats all there is.

I.e. if you reached day 43 and the game suddenly stopped, then congrats, you finished v6. Thats all for now.
Just wait for the new version, which will continue the story and add more content.

You CAN however go back and select different choices, trying to see this or that scene that you missed, trying to go for slightly different paths etc.
For example, If you want, you can go back and choose Lucy or Rowena at the nude beach scene.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a time limit on this game? Like will this game just end after a certain day? or can you just do it at your own pace?
Well, doing certain things will advance the time (for instance, from 13:00 to 14:00), and the game has a hard "end" on day 43, which even though its not the end, its as far as the game has been developed so far.

However, there's no need to feel rushed or anything, you can even check the same rooms multiple times, so yes in a sense you do it at your own pace.
In other words, its not really about time, but more about the choices that you make.

Save often however, trust me, lots and lots of different saves HELP A LOT, especially when there's glitches such as when you get kicked in the main menu.

Reactions: Von Herman

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
Actually, every time @Carlo S calls someone "brother" or calls us all "brothers", I'm getting a mental image of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or rather

:closedeyesmile: I don't mind, really

Yes, the first time you start the game and all the applied rpy files aren't compiled by Ren'Py yet, there are no corresponding rpyc files for it yet to use. It looks like before it gets those new files compiled, old files from the rpa archive are already loaded into Ren'Py and since they already contain the same definitions for some constants, it throws an error message about these "conflicts". In case of this kind of conflicts Ren'Py should and normally does prefer newer files with the same names to the old ones, but for some unknown reason, not in this case.

On the second run newer rpyc files already exist and Ren'Py will ignore the old ones inside the rpa, as it normally does.

It looks like a bug or design flaw of the Ren'Py engine itself. This thing normally doesn't happen, this game is one of the few I've ever seen it. It could have something to do with the game being larger and having larger script files or a larger number of script files than most games have. Or maybe the whole combination of being larger, having a large number of script files and also having definitions being scattered around into multiple of these files.
I don't know, just guessing.
Lol, you are right :angel:
Everything need to be fixed in the next version, for now, We need avoid what the Walkthrough ask for not to do, and go to the end of the game, and left a Save from day 29, if need start again ;););)
Merci, Carlo S, for telling me about the game :kissingheart:

amirmasood

Dec 25, 2017
PLZ HELP ME,

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THIS EROR:(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in script
  File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'sispoolass' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\Archive\o.O\game\TangledUp\TangledUp-6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\Archive\o.O\game\TangledUp\TangledUp-6.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Archive\o.O\game\TangledUp\TangledUp-6.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Tangled up 6.0

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
PLZ HELP ME,

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THIS EROR:(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\Archive\o.O\game\TangledUp\TangledUp-6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\Archive\o.O\game\TangledUp\TangledUp-6.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Archive\o.O\game\TangledUp\TangledUp-6.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Tangled up 6.0
Try this solutions, I wait help You
;););)

Reactions: Emmanuelle
2.80 star(s) 73 Votes