botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
In which folder do I drop the incest patch? Usually it goes into the game folder, but that doesn't seem likely here.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@bobbo69 ...“her“... „she“... the Dev is a woman? :eek:
Now you'll understand, why this game has, quality in history, sensuality without losing the charm, teasing with sex, and even if it does not happen, it is really enjoyable, and when sex happens it is very exciting. It's the specialty of women, and it's very good. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Yeah! :p:p:p

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Now you'll understand, why this game has, quality in history, sensuality without losing the charm, teasing with sex, and even if it does not happen, it is really enjoyable, and when sex happens it is very exciting. It's the specialty of women, and it's very good. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Yeah! :p:p:p
That's all true, dear Brother Carlo. And this makes a huge difference, you see.
It's also called 'class', in my place as sure is in yours.

Oh, I was almost to forget one more important matter. Sorry.
@a1fox3: nice one that coffee aid you suggested, Brother. An unusual but creative new entry, I guess. :eek:penedeyewink:

With best regards to all the friends here.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
That's all true, dear Brother Carlo. And this makes a huge difference, you see.
It's also called 'class', in my place as sure is in yours.

Oh, I was almost to forget one more important matter. Sorry.
@a1fox3: nice one that coffee aid you suggested, Brother. An unusual but creative new entry, I guess. :eek:penedeyewink:

With best regards to all the friends here.
You're right Brother a game made with class, very well written, showing the story with sensibility and with great visual, only can be success, the woman that is writing this game have a magic touch, and I love it :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Just Started playing and wanna know, is there any console commands for this game or are they not necessary?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just Started playing and wanna know, is there any console commands for this game or are they not necessary?
They are not necessary, you also have to do the action for the points anyway.

Action + points = good times.

Reactions: Jag Hond and H.K

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Can someone add a Full Walkthrough/Guide FOR V0.6 in the OP?

And is it normal that I can't see the "Stats" button after 9+ days?

Reactions: Onysko
2.80 star(s) 73 Votes