a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone add a Full Walkthrough/Guide FOR V0.6 in the OP?

And is it normal that I can't see the "Stats" button after 9+ days?
Yes the stat button goes away but it comes back later in the game, you will have the option to see it once a day when it does comes back.

Reactions: Jag Hond

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
All the players love and have a lot of affection, with Sister in this game, but the way Mother is showing now, many are not as worried about her as was at the beginning, she has changed and I believe she will love the MC,and a lot, and this will bring new perspectives to the game, and very good. Hope so. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Carlo S

I am still on the fence about the mom.
I think she is working on a way to still try to get sis hooked up with her sleazy clients and will keep on trying to get rid of MC.

But we will have to wait and see what happens.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
@Carlo S

I am still on the fence about the mom.
I think she is working on a way to still try to get sis hooked up with her sleazy clients and will keep on trying to get rid of MC.

But we will have to wait and see what happens.
The speculation keeps on going, I love it!

When this happens among fans of the game, you know you got something good.

Personally, I'd like to see the mom being somewhat of a nuisance, in order for the game to feel challenging, even if it ultimately isnt.
That, and of course I want to see more of that beauty, Lucy.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
All the players love and have a lot of affection, with Sister in this game, but the way Mother is showing now, many are not as worried about her as was at the beginning, she has changed and I believe she will love the MC,and a lot, and this will bring new perspectives to the game, and very good. Hope so. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Oui! That would be lovely :kissingheart:

Reactions: Carlo S

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Is there any Console commands for this game? Particularly for the Stats? I know they may not be necessary but I would like to know anyhow.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any Console commands for this game? Particularly for the Stats? I know they may not be necessary but I would like to know anyhow.
Unpack it in the main folder and chose #3 and hit enter and you now have all Dev. console and stat changing console.

Read all instructions and see what else it will do for you.

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Unpack it in the main folder and chose #3 and hit enter and you now have all Dev. console and stat changing console.

Read all instructions and see what else it will do for you.

Thanks but, I already kinda did the "config.console = true" thing, so I think the extractor is redundant. And I was talking about console commands for stats anyway.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks but, I already kinda did the "config.console = true" thing, so I think the extractor is redundant. And I was talking about console commands for stats anyway.
Dev console will get you all the stats/money when they go up and you can see the changes.
Console commands just like normal.
Unpack the CG's if you want them and more options.
You went in and changed the config where this little program will do that and then some.
This program works in all, I repeat all Renpy games.
If dev disable rollback this will re-enable it for you.

Available Options:
1) Extract RPA packages
2) Decompile rpyc files
3) Enable Console and Developer Menu
4) Enable Quick Save and Quick Load
5) Force enable skipping of unseen content
6) Force enable rollback (scroll wheel)

9) All of the above

Enter a number:

Reactions: H.K

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
True, all true all these above about using the console in this game...
but the same I'm always wondering if these 'tricks' (meant in a good sense, be clear) would be concretely useful to the player, given that the progression of this novel just seems to be 'blocked' by the dev., who want to have the control of the game firm in her hands, I think. And wisely, too, do you agree?
I'll try to be more clear on this: after modifying, or rising up, sister's or mom's sexual or other else attitudes, would I be able to do something more than what the story's pregression I'm allowed to? That's the point, and the purpose of doing that 'trick', to me.
On my little own, according to I suspected above about, I believe that it won't work.
But I have no previous experience of this kind of games at all, as all of you sure know.
So, dearest Brothers Carlo and a1fox3 (the very first ones coming to my mind, no offense intended to all the good other friends and game creators here), what do you think about?

With best regards to all.

Reactions: Carlo S

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
True, all true all these above about using the console in this game...
but the same I'm always wondering if these 'tricks' (meant in a good sense, be clear) would be concretely useful to the player, given that the progression of this novel just seems to be 'blocked' by the dev., who want to have the control of the game firm in her hands, I think. And wisely, too, do you agree?
I'll try to be more clear on this: after modifying, or rising up, sister's or mom's sexual or other else attitudes, would I be able to do something more than what the story's pregression I'm allowed to? That's the point, and the purpose of doing that 'trick', to me.
On my little own, according to I suspected above about, I believe that it won't work.
But I have no previous experience of this kind of games at all, as all of you sure know.
So, dearest Brothers Carlo and a1fox3 (the very first ones coming to my mind, no offense intended to all the good other friends and game creators here), what do you think about?

With best regards to all.
In this game the points don't matter if you don't do the action to go along with the points.

Some points you can get away with but most of them need the action to make the points count.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I played this game last night and I am pretty sure I am missing something. Because the only sexual scenes I could find was the MC barely licking the younger sister and one blowjob from Vicky. How to unlock other scenes? Thanks.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks also for your quick reply, a1fox3.

I suspected something the like, but it's confirmed now... is the action what counts, the point might advantage the player.

With best regards.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
are there any cheats for this game?

also, is it possible to fuck the sister? ik im missing something i just dont know what or how to get it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I played this game last night and I am pretty sure I am missing something. Because the only sexual scenes I could find was the MC barely licking the younger sister and one blowjob from Vicky. How to unlock other scenes? Thanks.
If you follow the walkthrough you can also get a BJ from Lucy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
are there any cheats for this game?

also, is it possible to fuck the sister? ik im missing something i just dont know what or how to get it
Cheats are no good because you must do the actions to have the points count.
Plus the actions must be done every day after they start for the points and each action must be done in order to have them count also.
No you can not fuck anyone yet.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
If you follow the walkthrough you can also get a BJ from Lucy.
Thanks. Although I feel the game is lacking heavily in content provided the time it has been going on for. Anyway, guess will give this game another go after another 6-7 months.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks. Although I feel the game is lacking heavily in content provided the time it has been going on for. Anyway, guess will give this game another go after another 6-7 months.
Please don't get this the wrong way, but it's a bit normal, when you consider that she's your sister and all, you wouldn't expect her to fuck you on the first week, or would you? ;) it's just my opinion though

Reactions: Jag Hond and a1fox3
2.80 star(s) 73 Votes