Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
This game has many options, the logic is how many points MC, Sister, Mother and all the characters have in the game between each, then more relationship will be increased between them, and more perspective to have sex and enjoy each other, but about change behavior, it is necessary to have a lot of other things, if the character is popular and has affection among the players, surely will be increased a good behavior, and if it is hated, there will be no changes, this is the logic in a great game ;););)
This game is wonderful :kissingheart:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I think by this weekend we should have an update, this would be great, first we're having MOTH (Man Of The House) then maybe this one here for Friday, that would be nice ;) and on Saturday, we're getting DMD (Dating My Daughter) can't wait till the weekend

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I think by this weekend we should have an update, this would be great, first we're having MOTH (Man Of The House) then maybe this one here for Friday, that would be nice ;) and on Saturday, we're getting DMD (Dating My Daughter) can't wait till the weekend
Only can hope.
A hope is always far better than nothing, isn't it?

Thanks a lot for the update and your attention, bobbo. We will see, anyway.

With best regards to all.
Even if don't have the new version now, We can wait, because a great game like this, worth, We know that We'll play and enjoy each second played ;););)

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Im a lot surprised ppl call this a wonderfull game tbh.
The language is simplistic and nonengaging. The "game" has almost 0 mechanics, example: you enter a room the programmer doesnt want you to, youre just ejected and loose time. There is no storyline to start you off. Mom and dad are gone, here is a sister and 12 rooms. Of which only one of them is the correct to enter at almost any given time.
The menus are just as simplistic as the dialog. Here is a webshop, visual display of some items. No value, no idea if you have coin, a click doesnt show the item or anything, it just disappears as an option, and its bought.
I know, I know.. its still "beta" and being developed. But this is a start over project.
It really really lacks mechanics and story/dialog written by someone better (either at english or just at creating a story arch)

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The language is simplistic and nonengaging. The "game" has almost 0 mechanics, example: you enter a room the programmer doesnt want you to, youre just ejected and loose time. There is no storyline to start you off. Mom and dad are gone, here is a sister and 12 rooms. Of which only one of them is the correct to enter at almost any given time.
The menus are just as simplistic as the dialog. Here is a webshop, visual display of some items. No value, no idea if you have coin, a click doesnt show the item or anything, it just disappears as an option, and its bought.
I know, I know.. its still "beta" and being developed. But this is a start over project.
It really really lacks mechanics and story/dialog written by someone better (either at english or just at creating a story arch)
Not a problem - thanks for your review... obviously the game story didn't appeal to you so all the very best with other games!

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Not a problem - thanks for your review... obviously the game story didn't appeal to you so all the very best with other games!
Well, its a forum, so giving critique is part of it all. The storyline alone isnt what I dont like. We dont all like the same stories. But the game itself feels first timer with lack of knowledge, which isnt helped by a story/dialog that is pretty simple. With 4 stars on this forum, i honestly expected a lot more for a Ren'py game.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Well, its a forum, so giving critique is part of it all. The storyline alone isnt what I dont like. We dont all like the same stories. But the game itself feels first timer with lack of knowledge, which isnt helped by a story/dialog that is pretty simple. With 4 stars on this forum, i honestly expected a lot more for a Ren'py game.
For me it's just a bright and funny story. Without any hardcore stuff and rudeness inherent in other games of this genre. Even corruption isn't looks like corruption. Just a little love fun.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
The things that you're criticizing the game for, arent really why most people love this game.

Obviously I cant speak for anyone else other than myself, but for me, the main reasons why I fell in love with this game are:

1. CG. The characters are really sexy, most of all Lucy, although Rowena is high up there as well.
2. The "camera work". Characters are always posing somehow, every image feels like a photoshoot almost, and the developers know how to get the right angles to make every pic better.
3. The tease! Where do I begin here, the game endlessly teases you. This might be a big annoyance to some, but people like me love teasing and foreplay.
4. (As someone already mentioned) there's an element of innocence to it. Nothing too extreme, mostly sexy/cute stuff, and some funny scenes as well.
5. The characters are genuinely likeable, as opposed to them just being dolls used to look good (as is the case with many of these games). The developers managed to (at least for Rowena) give them a little bit of life.

Other than that, yes the story writing isnt anything special, and could use some work. The writer clearly isnt exceptionally skilled and is not very proficient in the English language.

The mechanics and some UI elements that you mentioned arent particularly relevant. This is a VN (primarily at the very least).
I really dont care for mechanics and stuff like that.

As for the storyline in the beginning, I hate when VNs give some long tedious storyline about how the main character got there. Most of them lose my interest before they even manage to explain all that boring bullshit.
In the beginning, I feel like there's just enough to get you acclimated, and ofc gives you options to name some characters, and thats it. No more is required, and as an introduction, it could even be shorter (maybe).

Overall, it really depends on your taste. Yes, some things are more objective than others, but again, if you dont care much about stuff thats subpar, then it shouldnt be a problem.

You have to understand, when someone rates a game, its according to their taste and subjective personal preferences.
You could rate a game that someone gave 2 stars, as a 5 star game, and vice versa.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's the story man not the mechanics, story story and even more story all the way.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes