Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
check the page number and then go from left to right like this: if the page number six and the row is the second and the save is in the middle or at the end then its save 6-5 or 6-6 for the last one(the first row is nr 1-3 from left to right and for row nr 2 is 4-6 again left to right) and u can find it in game dir in saves folder
Edit: and i forgot the first nr is the nr of the page on the save file

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
check the page number and then go from left to right like this: if the page number six and the row is the second and the save is in the middle or at the end then its save 6-5 or 6-6 for the last one(the first row is nr 1-3 from left to right and for row nr 2 is 4-6 again left to right) and u can find it in game dir in saves folder
Ok I checked, and something very strange happens:
The save should be 1-5, because its page 1 the middle one from the second row.

However, there arent any saves that start with 1-X. Earliest saves in the "saves" folder in game dir are 3-X.

I KNOW I can load and play that save, so it exists somewhere.....right?
Oh and I just remembered, its very likely that these old saves (page 1) are from Tangled up v5 which I have deleted weeks ago :eek:

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the mean update, bobbo.

And please no one tell me that Rowena (SerialNumberComics, the author in short) isn't a honest person as first and most of all.
The message is clear. All the updates will be released only when they're ready... and this has a particularly deep meaning for that woman.

High respect for her there where she is. And with best regards to all the friends here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

$10+ patrons

This is from actual game, if you play your cards right.

and No she won't swallow !!

Game is delayed.

SerialNumberComics has paused their campaign. Patrons will not be charged on June 1st, 2018

All billing will resume on July 1st, 2018.

Learn more about why a creator paused their creator page

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017

$10+ patrons

This is from actual game, if you play your cards right.

and No she won't swallow !!

Game is delayed.
That would have been too fast for her to swallow it. We have waited 21 months for that in DMD :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

$1+ patrons

Hello,
Shortly the page will be on hold.

We need some more time for this update -which by the way- is going to be a big one, and for many other personal things...

The release will be around June 20.

Teaser scene is from actual game.

Thanks for your support, and thanks for people who have sent me support messages.

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
Now you'll understand, why this game has, quality in history, sensuality without losing the charm, teasing with sex, and even if it does not happen, it is really enjoyable, and when sex happens it is very exciting. It's the specialty of women, and it's very good. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Yeah! :p:p:p
Alright, man, you convinced me, I'm going to play, thanks.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes