a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok now who put this on hold, the game is not on hold just the billing is on hold at patreon.

She is still working on the game so the game is not on hold and the next update will come around June 20th.

@Davidreiter
@wep
@TCMS
@Bloo

$1+ patrons

Hello,
Shortly the page will be on hold.

We need some more time for this update -which by the way- is going to be a big one, and for many other personal things...

The release will be around June 20.

Teaser scene is from actual game.

Thanks for your support, and thanks for people who have sent me support messages.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
I wouldn't toss a coin ('bit' neither XD) for that ugly stinking bitch... no wait, I'd like instead to do it just to make her more inconfortable. Nice idea, mate!

With best regards.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Ok now who put this on hold, the game is not on hold just the billing is on hold at patreon.

She is still working on the game so the game is not on hold and the next update will come around June 20th.
That's for sure, mate. I don't think there would have been doubts about it, and her correctness less than ever.
But the same I agree with you, you did more than better clarifying that, also to avoid anyone's worries.

With best regards.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
That's for sure, mate. I don't think there would have been doubts about it, and her correctness less than ever.
But the same I agree with you, you did more than better clarifying that, also to avoid anyone's worries.

With best regards.
This Dev is very decent, She always makes a point of explaining everything to all players, so there is no doubt, I and many people for what I see, We respect her attitude, which is not so usual, unfortunately. For this reason that this game gained much more fame and patrons, everyone likes to be respected, Rowena needs our full support ;););)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

@Davidreiter
@wep
@TCMS
@Bloo

$1+ patrons

Hello,
Shortly the page will be on hold.

We need some more time for this update -which by the way- is going to be a big one, and for many other personal things...

The release will be around June 20.

Teaser scene is from actual game.

Thanks for your support, and thanks for people who have sent me support messages.
Take a breath, nothing serious appended XD. The next time instead of tag a lot of mod/staffs (please avoid it), just report the OP if you think that there is a problem. It is more effective and the first available mod can solve the problem.:)

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
This Dev is very decent, She always makes a point of explaining everything to all players, so there is no doubt, I and many people for what I see, We respect her attitude, which is not so usual, unfortunately. For this reason that this game gained much more fame and patrons, everyone likes to be respected, Rowena needs our full support ;););)
That's it. Agree in full, dearest Brother. Precision is her name.

Wait, a sudden suspicion: might she be Swiss? XD

With best regards.

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
Oui! Respect is very good, and this woman is very dignified. :kissingheart:

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes