Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
This Dev is very decent, She always makes a point of explaining everything to all players, so there is no doubt, I and many people for what I see, We respect her attitude, which is not so usual, unfortunately. For this reason that this game gained much more fame and patrons, everyone likes to be respected, Rowena needs our full support ;););)
@Carlo S @Emmanuelle @Jag Hond @Marcel5001

Yeah!! My Brother! well said, I am one of those who think that doing something requires a lot of work and effort and on the other side criticizing for criticizing does not need anything, I think Rowena has done a great job and I invite anyone to do something similar, if it is so easy to do!

Rowena Thank you for all..:D:D:D:D

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Rowena, I'm waiting for your game very anxious, because I want to see what you reserved of the best for us, with MC and Sis, and the same with Mom and all the other characters, this game have the quality of I want more and more, is very good ;););)
Dearest Brother Carlo, even if not as anxious as you perhaps, I'm awaiting too.
And the waiting will make all only more tasteful at its end and will be worth this time too, I already know it!

With best regards.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Rowena, I'm waiting for your game very anxious, because I want to see what you reserved of the best for us, with MC and Sis, and the same with Mom and all the other characters, this game have the quality of I want more and more, is very good ;););)
Dearest Brother Carlo, even if not as anxious as you perhaps, I'm awaiting too.
And the waiting will make all only more tasteful at its end and will be worth this time too, I already know it!

With best regards.
I'm join to the party too...:eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
and when there is a continuation, approximately

$1+ patrons

Hello,
Shortly the page will be on hold.

We need some more time for this update -which by the way- is going to be a big one, and for many other personal things...

The release will be around June 20.

Teaser scene is from actual game.

Thanks for your support, and thanks for people who have sent me support messages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So just sit back and wait till around the 20th and then we will have more fun.:heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm join to the party too...:eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
@Carcalla: please do it, Brother, you're welcome... the more, the happier (hope I wrote it right. English isn't my mother language, you know :D)

With best regards.
We together, playing and doing a party in this game, will be great, will be historic, this game deserve it ;););)

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Becoming part of the story? We three? Did I get it well, dearest Brother Carlo?
Hhmmm, let me think a little, please.... Ehi! Guess what?
THIS would be a great creative idea! No, instead, this would be A GREAT FUN! A huge can of laughter too. XD
Nice idea, thanks a lot. Let's see what does Rowena think about, anyway...

With best regards.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Becoming part of the story? We three? Did I get it well, dearest Brother Carlo?
Hhmmm, let me think a little, please.... Ehi! Guess what?
THIS would be a great creative idea! No, instead, this would be A GREAT FUN! A huge can of laughter too. XD
Nice idea, thanks a lot. Let's see what does Rowena think about, anyway...

With best regards.
We together, playing and doing a party in this game, will be great, will be historic, this game deserve it ;););)
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D That would be fun!!... I would like to see it....:eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Good to see your approval, dearest Brothers... but I wouldn't put our new nice friend Emmanuelle out of this.
Cherie, hope sincerely you don't mind or feel embarassed to be called in straight by me. But if this is the case, my deepest apologies for this initiative of mine. I'm Italian, you know. XD
So, would you like to be in our game? I want to underline this: is a game. We are acting that because we respect each other as a main matter, so we do with you, in particular.
What do you think?

With best regards to all and you, in particular.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
As the days pass, we are closer to the new version, without hurrying, we will give the exact time for Rowena to continue doing her work in the best possible way, because We are who will win with this, with another good game with a great story ;););)

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
"Parole sante!" Eeerrrr... I would say, I agree deeply with you, dearest Brother Carlo!

Another matter.
@Emmanuelle: maybe my speech sounded addressed too much directly to you and made you embarrassed... or worse.
Please don't take it bad and don't mind it. And, if this is the case, please accept my deepest apologies.

Witrh best regards to all.

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
"Parole sante!" Eeerrrr... I would say, I agree deeply with you, dearest Brother Carlo!

Another matter.
@Emmanuelle: maybe my speech sounded addressed too much directly to you and made you embarrassed... or worse.
Please don't take it bad and don't mind it. And, if this is the case, please accept my deepest apologies.

Witrh best regards to all.
I can not stay here in the forum for a long time, my connection failed, so I did not answer, mon ami Carlo S helps me, so I have the games, but don't worry, my friends don't offend me, and you are mon ami.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
I can not stay here in the forum for a long time, my connection failed, so I did not answer, mon ami Carlo S helps me, so I have the games, but don't worry, my friends don't offend me, and you are mon ami.
Sorry for learning this, cherie, I'm hoping sincerely you got to be fixed this. Good anyway to see you back around here, we all missed you so much.
And thank you for your kind words, you are mon amie too.

With best regards.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Hello dearest brothers and especially brother CarloS.
I am hoping sincerely that you are all doing well, and I wish you the best. I am patient and hopeful about the new version of Tangled Up, and I hope you are all patient with me.

Thank you all for your understanding.

With deepest respect and kind regards.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey!
Still working on it, it's going to have lots of content;

Release date is still ± June 20th (if no force majeure comes up)

I apologize for being slow, first thing to blame is my laziness (forgive me on this one), and then there are personal problems, family, health...

Thanks for being patient

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes