Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hello dearest brothers and especially brother CarloS.
I am hoping sincerely that you are all doing well, and I wish you the best. I am patient and hopeful about the new version of Tangled Up, and I hope you are all patient with me.

Thank you all for your understanding.

With deepest respect and kind regards.
Rowena has already shown us that she is competent, making a great game, and also very decent in her attitudes, the least we can do for her is to wait and give the right time for her to develop her work, we are the ones who will win with it , with another good version ;););)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Rowena has already shown us that she is competent, making a great game, and also very decent in her attitudes, the least we can do for her is to wait and give the right time for her to develop her work, we are the ones who will win with it , with another good version ;););)
Yes my dear brother, you're absolutely right, but her health ain't that good at the moment, and I wish that she gets better soon, nothing worst than to be sick, you can have all the money in the world, and you can buy pretty much anything except health, I really wish her well and don't really care about when the update will be, I want her to take care of herself, that's number 1 priority to me.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yes my dear brother, you're absolutely right, but her health ain't that good at the moment, and I wish that she gets better soon, nothing worst than to be sick, you can have all the money in the world, and you can buy pretty much anything except health, I really wish her well and don't really care about when the update will be, I want her to take care of herself, that's number 1 priority to me.
You're right, Brother. She deserves all our respect, and desiring good health, so I put it that the least we can do is wait, and expect full recovery soon. She's a great woman ;););).

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Sad but most true all yours before, at least.
Health has to come first, and if our poor Rowena had to add family troubles too, it's a really hard time to struggle against for our dear freind, I'm afraid...
So I agree, the least we can do ist wishing her to stay well and healthy soon. All the rest is a secondary matter, also our willing to play her game's latest update, I think.

With best regards to all, but most important, best wishes for all to our Rowena.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sad but most true all yours before, at least.
Health has to come first, and if our poor Rowena had to add family troubles too, it's a really hard time to struggle against for our dear freind, I'm afraid...
So I agree, the least we can do ist wishing her to stay well and healthy soon. All the rest is a secondary matter, also our willing to play her game's latest update, I think.

With best regards to all, but most important, best wishes for all to our Rowena.
Gotta be healthy...
I have said this before ... I would rather wait a little while and have a good update than something rushed and full of bugs. Be upfront and honest and people will treat you with respect.
Honesty, Respect, Gratitude, Solidarity and Courage are qualities that everyone who has good sense appreciates, Rowena has it all, and that's why we all expect her to recover soon, we need people like her ;););)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Honesty, Respect, Gratitude, Solidarity and Courage are qualities that everyone who has good sense appreciates, Rowena has it all, and that's why we all expect her to recover soon, we need people like her ;););)
Meh.. I'm a supporter because I appreciate Rowena's Talent Imagination and skill. The Honesty, Respect, Gratitude and others are sadly somewhat rare here.

For myself I do wish that Rowena would stop refusing to take money from me when there is a delay. Yes, I want updates, but I'm a Patron so a talented person can create a wonderful thing that I enjoy and the few delayed updates don't bother me. I only wish I could afford to give more. :)

Just a thought.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Meh.. I'm a supporter because I appreciate Rowena's Talent Imagination and skill. The Honesty, Respect, Gratitude and others are sadly somewhat rare here.

For myself I do wish that Rowena would stop refusing to take money from me when there is a delay. Yes, I want updates, but I'm a Patron so a talented person can create a wonderful thing that I enjoy and the few delayed updates don't bother me. I only wish I could afford to give more. :)

Just a thought.
Cant you just be one of the top patrons and give more than the top reward requires?
I'm pretty sure Patreon allows you to specify an amount of money you want to give, even if its more than X reward requires.
(Whenever the creator enables the donations again, of course.)

Btw, I dont think the creator's name is actually Rowena, but whatever, it doesnt really matter.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Cant you just be one of the top patrons and give more than the top reward requires?
I'm pretty sure Patreon allows you to specify an amount of money you want to give, even if its more than X reward requires.
(Whenever the creator enables the donations again, of course.)

Btw, I dont think the creator's name is actually Rowena, but whatever, it doesnt really matter.
What nobody knows is that I'm Patron, too, but I've never put my name on it, and like you said, it does not really matter.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes