Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
That's it. Agree in full, dearest Brother. Precision is her name.

Wait, a sudden suspicion: might she be Swiss? XD

With best regards.
Maybe, but when someone know that Dignity, Honesty, Capacity, Creativity and Humility are the characteristics of people from all over the world, who has, has already been born with that, virtues we've, we only have to show everyone the best that we are, and She shows it very well in all aspects , making an excellent game, and respecting all of us ;););)
Oui! Respect is very good, and this woman is very dignified. :kissingheart:
You're right Mon Ami, when I talked to You about the game, I talked about quality, but the Dev is showing, She's more than this, She's a good person too :):):)

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
@Emmanuelle: dearest Friend, this is the first time I'm addressing to you directly. Nice and pleasant by you expressing yourself as you did. Well said, if I daresay mine own.

@CarloS: you just told it, dearest Brother! That's just it, agreed if full and in each part of your speech.

With best regards, to you two both in particular.

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
Maybe, but when someone know that Dignity, Honesty, Capacity, Creativity and Humility are the characteristics of people from all over the world, who has, has already been born with that, virtues we've, we only have to show everyone the best that we are, and She shows it very well in all aspects , making an excellent game, and respecting all of us ;););)

You're right Mon Ami, when I talked to You about the game, I talked about quality, but the Dev is showing, She's more than this, She's a good person too :):):)
What world are you from, you're the best, man, and the dev have my appreciation and respect.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
game doesnt run it says D:\\ayamenobkwn\\serialnumbercomics ? tangled up\\tangledup-6.0-pc\\lib\\windows-i686\\tangledup>exe:could not open D:\\ayamenobokwn\serialnumbercomics ? tangled up\tangledup-6.0-pc\tangledup.py. so i made a shortcut and it said could not execute
C:\users\my name\lib\windows-i686\tangledup>exe. is it missing?. not sure what to do

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Crunched version pls ? Thanks
Finished making it and uploading it now but its past my bedtime, so will post links tomorrow.

FYI, please @ me next time so I get a notification, I came across this just nosing around ;)

Reactions: LizaSara

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@LizaSara

I lied, it was faster than I thought :)

Here's my crunched version - the original zip file was 1.98GB, compressed version is 529MB.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Tangled Up v0.6 - compressed by @bossapplesauce

Download PC Windows (529MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018
@LizaSara

I lied, it was faster than I thought :)

Here's my compressed version - the original zip file was 1.98GB, compressed version is 529MB.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Tangled Up v0.6 - compressed by @bossapplesauce

Download PC Windows (529MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow so fast. Thanks again :)

Reactions: bas

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
this girl is beautiful and ugly at the same time
Better this way, mate. It means that she's a normal person, so everyone could immedesimate more easily in her.
Am I wrong? ;)

With best regards.
When we start to see the characters looking real, it's because we like what we're seeing, and we're interacting with them and living the story, that's great, and it only happens with a story that is very good ;););)

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes