Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Rowena has already shown us that she is competent, making a great game, and also very decent in her attitudes, the least we can do for her is to wait and give the right time for her to develop her work, we are the ones who will win with it , with another good version ;););)
Yes my dear brother, you're absolutely right, but her health ain't that good at the moment, and I wish that she gets better soon, nothing worst than to be sick, you can have all the money in the world, and you can buy pretty much anything except health, I really wish her well and don't really care about when the update will be, I want her to take care of herself, that's number 1 priority to me.
Sad but most true all yours before, at least.
Health has to come first, and if our poor Rowena had to add family troubles too, it's a really hard time to struggle against for our dear freind, I'm afraid...
So I agree, the least we can do ist wishing her to stay well and healthy soon. All the rest is a secondary matter, also our willing to play her game's latest update, I think.

With best regards to all, but most important, best wishes for all to our Rowena.
Yeah! Brothers! you are right! Better said can't be, My better wishes for Rowena I hope that can overcome all her difficulties....:D:D:D

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Nothing new. I would be surprised if the update came out on planned date.
She's not physically well lately, and besides, she hasn't accepted any payments in the last 2 updates, so give her a break, do you pledge her? If not, then you have no right to say.

Reactions: Carlo S and a1fox3

Rintal

May 6, 2017
If not, then you have no right to say.
Are you a small child or what? I have right to say whatever i want, and i can express my viewpoint. If you do not like this fact, please leave the Internet. LOL.
Cmon. She was never punctual and always delayed updates. This is not a first time and i pretty sure - not last. But I still love this game, and I wish the author good luck, so don't be indignant, mr. White Knight.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Are you a small child or what? I have right to say whatever i want, and i can express my viewpoint. If you do not like this fact, please leave the Internet. LOL.
Cmon. She was never punctual and always delayed updates. This is not a first time and i pretty sure - not last. But I still love this game, and I wish the author good luck, so don't be indignant, mr. White Knight.
Lol... but like I said, she's been giving it away for free, so in my own opinion, it's not really our place to criticize whether she delivers on time or not, she can take all the time she wants, she's giving it away like I said, I think she should charge per update and not monthly, this way, she will be able to work at her own pace. But seriously, White Knight??? I kinda like it, thank you :p

Reactions: Dyhart and Jag Hond

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
quality games always delayed or abandoned but it's the QUALITY what i'm talking about.... im a huge fan of "dual family" it's about 2 years and only few releases with a lot delays and lies "perhaps?"bbut that doesn't matter for waiting something so special. im considering this game as a QUALITY one stuff we didn't see in other games or whatever.. looking forward to v7 :winkytongue:

U

User_32285

Are you a small child or what?.... I have right to say whatever i want, and i can express my viewpoint... If you do not like this fact, please leave the Internet. LOL.....
.... so don't be indignant, mr. White Knight.
If you want your arguments (and I use the word loosely) to be taken seriously, why all the bait?

Now you appear to be exaclty what you start your comments with.

Reactions: testor
2.80 star(s) 73 Votes