Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Who says this? I was just funny when a strange guy tells me what I can say or what I can't.

I don't care.
Because guys like you i regret it highly that i cant downvote posts here. i always loathed the reddit-like up/downvote orgies, but here i would make a exception...

Reactions: Rintal

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
What is necessary now is patience for wait, and give Rowena, time for do the best, hurry isn't a good friend for someone that is doing everything even without all his strength, do what You can, I'll be grateful, and if You can't, I'll wait, no problem, I'm also human ;););)

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
She's not physically well lately, and besides, she hasn't accepted any payments in the last 2 updates, so give her a break, do you pledge her? If not, then you have no right to say.
I would remark this, if my dearest Brother bobbo doesn't mind.
And what about the other matter, underlined by bobbo, that she liked to allow her hard work to be downloaded from here and for free as well? How many others would, to you?
It's until too easy to complain now for this, just after for that, after again for something else... would you complaining folks accept a little suggestion? Patreon her, and after that criticize all what you want. You paid, you thought having had nothing good, or worse nothing at all in return, so it's your right to criticize all what you disliked. If so.
But please never try to do something like without even a small effort to do something I don't say appreciated by the dev., but good for her at least.
Oh, enough with talking about nonsense. It's just annoying.

I'm going to quote Dark Vader from Star Wars I: "I feel your lack of faith in the Force disturbing." XD

With best regards to my dearest Brothers and Sister.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I would remark this, if my dearest Brother bobbo doesn't mind.
And what about the other matter, underlined by bobbo, that she liked to allow her hard work to be downloaded from here and for free as well? How many others would, to you?
It's until too easy to complain now for this, just after for that, after again for something else... would you complaining folks accept a little suggestion? Patreon her, and after that criticize all what you want. You paid, you thought having had nothing good, or worse nothing at all in return, so it's your right to criticize all what you disliked. If so.
But please never try to do something like without even a small effort to do something I don't say appreciated by the dev., but good for her at least.
Oh, enough with talking about nonsense. It's just annoying.

I'm going to quote Dark Vader from Star Wars I: "I feel your lack of faith in the Force disturbing." XD

With best regards to my dearest Brothers and Sister.
Thanks for sticking to my side buddy, means the world to me ;)

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Ehi, there, dearest Brother Bobbo.

Thanks a lot for appreciating that little I was good to do, but rest clear that the main has done by you, who had the bravery to undeline all those yours above. But you know how friends might are, don't you?
And you sure are strong enough to face any other else alone.

If not... please tell a word, I'm calling Dark Vader to our aid and speak a gentle word, you know XDXDXDXDXD

With best regards, and one more laugh.

Reactions: bobbo69

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Lol. Ther is a entire army of White Knights on the protection of justice. Even if nobody asks them to due this and there is no need in that. Stop this idiocy already.
All i say that she always misses the deadlines that established by herself. It's true? Yes it is. That all. There is absolutely no need for fiery speeches on the half of the page, about who pledge to whom, about the complexity of the work, about physical condition, nobility, gratitude, human rights etc. «Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem».

WeirdChamp'

Jun 23, 2017
Does the update v7 contains twice so much content than a monthly update? Cuz this update took now 2 months to get ready and I was a lil wondering.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does the update v7 contains twice so much content than a monthly update? Cuz this update took now 2 months to get ready and I was a lil wondering.
It will have more content than the last but the dev has been sick and had other family things come up.
I will wait till it comes out no matter how long that is for this is one of the best stories or in my top 5 anyway.

WeirdChamp'

Jun 23, 2017
It will have more content than the last but the dev has been sick and had other family things come up.
I will wait till it comes out no matter how long that is for this is one of the best stories or in my top 5 anyway.
Yea I agree

Dexter6002

Aug 26, 2017

Me too its a best game whit nice history

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes