Rintal

May 6, 2017
..... Less than an hour but the file size is big around 2.5 gb, didn't have time to reduce previous version images...
In Russia, we have a proverb: it's too late to drink Borjomi (Georgian mineral water) when your kidneys have already fallen off. I mean, why not just take all the time she need for a proper release if the deadline has already been missed? Why rush now?

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
In Russia, we have a proverb: it's too late to drink Borjomi (Georgian mineral water) when your kidneys have already fallen off. I mean, why not just take all the time she need for a proper release if the deadline has already been missed? Why rush now?
Maybe a matter of ambition..?
BTW, awesome proverb. Do you maybe have a version with Stolichnaya and liver? ;-)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
She can get this one out and worry about compression on the next version.
We can get one here to compress it when we get it so don't worry about it, ok!!!;):)

loqex

Aug 5, 2016

..... Less than an hour but the file size is big around 2.5 gb, didn't have time to reduce previous version images...
Shouldn't be a problem for Americans.. bigger is better(??) or am I just confusing them with Texans.. :tf:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I'm leaving it for you to discover this version, I won't give hints or walk through now... Just kidding...
But seriously, try it alone for the first time.

OK here's the first hint: When you get the pills from Vicky, then from the next day (and everyday afterwards) visit the pool as soon as you wake up.

Try it now and tomorrow I'm going to post some hints, and after some time a walk through.

There are two path in this version, the main character path is big and full of varied events, especially at the pool (although somewhat random).

Her mother path is short, if you selected yes to the mother in the version before the previous one, then you've definitely taken her path.

But don't worry I added an option for you to change path, this option should appear at the start of this V7 (That is in case you are on her mother path)

I hope you enjoy it. Please don't forget to report bugs or missing images.

Many thanks

SNC.

@bobbo69 should have it up soon.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Now that I got my :heartcoveredeyes:copy:heartcoveredeyes: I will let you all get on with it, I will see ya when I see ya.:cool:

Reactions: bobbo69

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I do not care about the game for now. main thing: Germany 2 Sweden 1 Goodnight friends :coldsweat:

Reactions: Namco15
2.80 star(s) 73 Votes