muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's an update. My 3 saves all loaded fine. They are from late april. (v6)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is not a walkthrough, it's just a little teaser from Rowena herself:

I'm leaving it for you to discover this version, I won't give hints or walk through now... Just kidding...
But seriously, try it alone for the first time.

OK here's the first hint: When you get the pills from Vicky, then from the next day (and everyday afterwards) visit the pool as soon as you wake up.

Try it now and tomorrow I'm going to post some hints, and after some time a walk through.

There are two path in this version, the main character path is big and full of varied events, especially at the pool (although somewhat random).

Her mother path is short, if you selected yes to the mother in the version before the previous one, then you've definitely taken her path.

But don't worry I added an option for you to change path, this option should appear at the start of this V7 (That is in case you are on her mother path)

I hope you enjoy it. Please don't forget to report bugs or missing images.

Many thanks

SNC.

I'm leaving it for you to discover this version, I won't give hints or walk through now... Just kidding...
But seriously, try it alone for the first time.

OK here's the first hint: When you get the pills from Vicky, then from the next day (and everyday afterwards) visit the pool as soon as you wake up.

Try it now and tomorrow I'm going to post some hints, and after some time a walk through.

There are two path in this version, the main character path is big and full of varied events, especially at the pool (although somewhat random).

Her mother path is short, if you selected yes to the mother in the version before the previous one, then you've definitely taken her path.

But don't worry I added an option for you to change path, this option should appear at the start of this V7 (That is in case you are on her mother path)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
so is there a lot of stuff in the game or was it just not packed
^_- 2gigs is a big file
2.4 gigs are images. It's uncompressed PNG. I don't recall how may images were in it last time I unpacked in february or march. It was a few hundred in there at that time?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
There are 3,208 files in the images directory, 2.29 GB worth, averaging 713KB per file. That is a ton of images and not that huge either.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
So old save is no use. I load and after the load first option I click on sends me to menu

Ayumey

Mar 24, 2018
The 15:00 kitchen scene keeps sending me back to main menu. Using an old save, anyone else with the same issue?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 60098
Here's the first version of the game. It consists of 6 days to play, not much to achieve, except few hot scenes to be unlocked by playing it right.
The original idea that started this game is the conflict between sexual urges and morally acceptable actions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 23/Jun/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 7 Beta
Language: English
Other Game:
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
PC: - - - -

Thanks, @bobbo69 for the link

ANDROID:
This port by @booom313 is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Thanks @a1fox3 for the Walkthrough

View attachment 48927 View attachment 48928 View attachment 48929 View attachment 48930 View attachment 31415
old saves doens't work?

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
The 15:00 kitchen scene keeps sending me back to main menu. Using an old save, anyone else with the same issue?
No, but a similar issue and starting a new game breaks just after you do the late study where she is in the PJ's.

aewf

Jun 17, 2018
@QTmodz - Let me check the stats. I assume an 0.6 save focused on Rowena?
I had a save that started with the Mother, then changed to Rowena at the start of this version and experienced the kitchen bug

Looking through Kitchen44.rpy, both MMYES and MMNO were set to 0

I've set MMNO to 1 using the command console and the scene no longer crashes

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys and gals, check and see if the MMYES/ MMNO codes work. ^^

BTW are MMYES, MMNO variables for the mother's routes? Busy doing stuff and havent even played the game yet. I only checked to see if saves loaded and ran to the next scene which they did.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
@QTmodz = here's my Rowena save. She's got 160 rel, mom has 10. :p She can suck a fat one.
mmno is 1, mmyes is 0.
Let me know how it works.
Thanks, dude you are an absolute hero:p Btw the last thing because I never got to finish off the very end of v6 due to a broken stuff. How did she get the purple night thing and why?

Reactions: Namco15
2.80 star(s) 73 Votes