SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I can't open this new images with any program. He's using webp now, but the all files seems to be corrupted or something like that when extracted. Did anyone had the same problem?

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I can't open this new images with any program. He's using webp now, but the all files seems to be corrupted or something like that when extracted. Did anyone had the same problem?
Same problem here. Just open the dev console and type 'scene filename' (without the extension) and it will show you the image.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated June 30, 2018
Tangled Up v7.1 - Original Size: 2.34GB

Download PC Windows (773MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Reactions: testor

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
Ugh... I have a bug that's preventing me from going to day 2 to day 3 of the timed event (I keep going back to the main screen). I need to get to day 4 but it won't let me.

Anyone experiencing this problem?

U

User_32285

Just a little FYI for OP, it's more of a quick guide,not a walkthrough, they couldn't be more apart (definition wise).

Now back to enjoying my new playthrough :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Just out of curiosity, how different is this game from the other one that was out before this one? Is there new content- is this extra content/an update or just a reboot of the original? :)

Alle70

Jul 14, 2017
Please Incest Patch is an Old one and it seems doesn't work.
Has anyone a new one?
I'm using the compressed version.
Thx

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please Incest Patch is an Old one and it seems doesn't work.
Has anyone a new one?
I'm using the compressed version.
Thx
The patch isn't the kind that you update. Did you unzip and put the .rpy file in your \game folder?

no i could not read the yellow update edit. you know why?
The yellow part wasn't there yet, and the white part that said it was fucked kinda blended in.

Fixed version is there now. Sorry for the delay.

Reactions: Subyan

Aug 22, 2016
no i could not read the yellow update edit. you know why?
There was no yellow. Read your own message and look at the quote, it clearly says he's reuploading, and 2 posts below you learn why : because there are errors with the files he uploaded.

dggfdgdgfgdf.png

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes