Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
On day 25 the nook part after getting some experience doesn't appear.
Not sure what you mean by "doesnt appear", but there was someone who posted a whole bunch of fixes and patches here earlier, for v6.

There are quite a few issues with this game without any fixes applied.
Edit: Hmm, I just checked and none of those fixes are for day 25.

What exactly happens for you?

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Not sure what you mean by "doesnt appear", but there was someone who posted a whole bunch of fixes and patches here earlier, for v6.

There are quite a few issues with this game without any fixes applied.
Edit: Hmm, I just checked and none of those fixes are for day 25.

What exactly happens for you?
NVM i forgot to talk to Vicky on day 24 after kitchen but now am stuck on day 29 cause I went route 1 as written in the walkthrough and at the end of day 29 I don't get a choice or whatever to change her mood or whatever.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
NVM i forgot to talk to Vicky on day 24 after kitchen but now am stuck on day 29 cause I went route 1 as written in the walkthrough and at the end of day 29 I don't get a choice or whatever to change her mood or whatever.
I wish I could help you, but I dont really know how.

The simplest explanation is, you did something wrong, as in selected the wrong option some time in the past days, and you didnt realize it.
Or its a glitch or something.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
well i did everything by the book so to say, as in i kept the walkthrough on at all time and did everything it said. Did you at least get the option then?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
and before that? None?
Before that, Day 26. I played through for a few days, while skipping everything, and reached day 29.
I couldnt tell you what route I went for however, since I wasnt following any guides prior to that.

I didnt get an option to change her mood.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Before that, Day 26. I played through for a few days, while skipping everything, and reached day 29.
I couldnt tell you what route I went for however, since I wasnt following any guides prior to that.

I didnt get an option to change her mood.
Give me the 31 day one maybe with forced rollback with unren I can see it.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes