Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I only played with choices I would make IRL. I love the slow build. I hope the DEV doesn't get too pressured to speed up the sex. I think the maid serves as an outlet for the FAP. The only thing I fear is the limited time window. If they only have the summer for something to develop between The MC and a female then I guess it has to be pushed. I just hope it is natural whatever comes to be.

Kuzuha

Nov 24, 2017
When does the game ends right now? It just crashed here after mom called second time... Images in RPA promise mucho more content than my actual progress :(

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
I used my old save (started from day 15) but after finishing it. I see that there is reason to replay the entire game from scratch.
Seems to be a lot of smaller changes here and there. I'll see if replaying will have a significant impact.

Aug 13, 2017
yea somehow you watch your sister sleep, yet you never enter her room, that's weird, how can you watch her sleep in her room if you won't go into it?!?
that happens at 16:00 when you go to call her to study with you. all other times of day result in "nothing to do here" or not going in there

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I liked the initial release. Missed the following releases until this one and enjoyed this one as well.

Has to be said, though, I'd pass up the grinding and repetition of the game if I just got 2 hours of watching the girl wander around awkwardly in her red ass floss swimsuit instead.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I have no idea what this reply is supposed to mean. I made a positive comment about the sister.
something about the mom's and vicky big t/a's, personally most of these games the women's bodies look disgusting with giant asses and bewbs that would really only work on fat women.
i prefer more normal women with proportionate bodies...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Agreed but, Nopy seems to work fine. Even though its no mega...
nopy via browser drops to 80k/s only using jdownloader do i get more speed but it too drops down to 250-300k/s, with mega i get 1.91MB/s, with google i somehow manage to get 2.89MB/s.. but all the others are slow, doko is hit or miss tho often it sticks around 50k/s for me.

L

Lenor

19 year old girl doesn't know what a dildo is, sure buddy.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Are you suggesting that this just might be one of the many games that is obviously meant to be implying underage girls but with hey totally over 18!

Why I never!

Next I'm going to find out it is totally normal for an above 18 year old girl to not know what morning wood is, or that a totally above 18 year old boy doesn't know what anal(or a butthole for the most part) is!

xb

Nov 9, 2017
My game ended when it said something like "So you're a pervert" that's all for now

fluff

May 1, 2017
Hi Guys!
Did anyone manage to make that hole in the new gym outfit? I made it but always the scene with "maybe i should have made the hole"
Cu, fluff

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Are you suggesting that this just might be one of the many games that is obviously meant to be implying underage girls but with hey totally over 18!

Why I never!

Next I'm going to find out it is totally normal for an above 18 year old girl to not know what morning wood is, or that a totally above 18 year old boy doesn't know what anal(or a butthole for the most part) is!
Well, every game I get my hands on, they never know what morning wood is. Funny enough, my sister once gave me shit for seeing me as I woke up, saying I was thinking pervo shit, more than 10 years ago. She was in college =V

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Well, every game I get my hands on, they never know what morning wood is. Funny enough, my sister once gave me shit for seeing me as I woke up, saying I was thinking pervo shit, more than 10 years ago. She was in college =V
the truth is, she was hoping you were, about her!

Reactions: Grubb and xןʞ
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes