• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
G

GreatName

She's slipping out for an early morning swim (more fan art). View attachment 49786

Still brushing up on my DAZ skills. Not completely happy with this but better than the last one. She now has her glasses and much better lighting. Pose is a bit off though.

If enough people like my renders I'll keep doing more.
Yes please, but don't go too ahead of the story. If you can keep the narrative of picture to the state of actual game relation ship it'd great ;)

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Pretty good game so far, but it definitely needs some work. I really like the sister model she's really cute and sexy in the right ways, while still being believable. The progression is perfect so far. I really like the build-up in the game and I always appreciate when a dev doesn't rush to sex. It might be a harder sell in the short term, especially in a time where these games are sold on a month to month basis, but I think it makes for a better game as a whole in the long run.

But this game needs to be better organized. The game is pretty grindy right now, but there isn't any kind of indication as to whether or not that grinding is leading somewhere. A lot of the game is just doing things over and over until something changes. I'd recommend either noting progression through storytelling or giving some sort of visual point counter to let the player know what kind of progress is being made.

The navigation system is a bit clunky at the moment and makes it tedious to find things to do. Adding the sister icon to the room list is helpful, but there are still a lot of points where nothing is going on.

Fortunately, it's still real early in the development, so this will probably be fixed going forward.

Reactions: Bambino

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
For me the OP only has - - - - - -
No

Sep 4, 2017
This is on of the games i really enjoyed when i played the 2.0, so I'm actually gonna wait a few patches just so i dont get tired of the game, like i have done with other games.

Last edited:

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
console Cheat :

day = xx
sisrel = xx
momrel = xx
vickyrel = xx
items = []
askyoga = a
bookread = a
swatchbjerk = a
pubes = a

a = 0-1
What do the askyoga and bookread values do? I can't tell any difference between 0 and 1.

serget

May 3, 2017
From what i see as title, I think dev is going release a 3.1 without beta, where he fix problems.
but definitely best game ever, the two personality feel real, I think this game needs more attention from people
and honestly i refresh this page 100 times at end of month to see if this game is release or no.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Good game, feel a little boring early because of repeat events but really interesting and funny later. Hope there is a walkthrough because there is point system such as relationship and seduction...

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
Great game, weird crashes back to the menu at times though. But I'm loving the slow buildup. Hope he gets to fuck his kinky aunt first and then slowly buildup to the sister.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes