muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Every time I play this, I find something I missed and that girl has a good vibe, too!

Aug 13, 2017
Every time I play this, I find something I missed and that girl has a good vibe, too!
she is totally into her sib just not sure what she's willing to do about it yet. the balance has been really good in this game makes the characters feel pretty normal for one of these games.

Reactions: cloudmoon

konevod

May 28, 2017
One of the best games on the forum. It's not like it's production quality is superb, but it stands out as it's kind of unique compared to most of other games here in story, models and atmosphere. Frankly, I'm not sure if the author would be able to keep it up this way (taking into account his first game), but hope so.

Last edited:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
I really think the main competitive advantage for this game is that the girl is wearing glasses.

The text is pretty bad, not exactly machine translation quality but it's far worse than the renders.

Still, I'm excited to see how this shakes out.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved) -

Last edited:
Reactions: cloudmoon

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
My only qualm was that there was ALOT of repeating of scene text even though sometimes it was altered in certain parts depending if you were pushing the main plot along
Yea, without the CTRL key this game would be almost unplayable haha. The feedback during and when you take certain actions can be vague, but that can be intriguing more than frustrating in some games, and so far this one stays more on the intriguing side than frustrating side. But I would play a few days just repeating events and almost concluding that must be it for this version, something new and interesting would happen. My main issue so far is that it doesn't seem like advancing the story takes much skill or cleverness... just... doing things over and over and holding the CTRL key until the text walls stop. I feel like there's a menu missing or something hasn't been implemented yet that would feel like you're following a story rather blindly. But it's an interesting story and the sister is an attractive character, so I'll be waiting for the next update and continuing to replay to see what I've missed.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to watch in game the images mwatchtz1 to mwatchtz6 it seems that is after watching the comedy movie, but I can't get it.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
liked first version a lot, and second version is even better up to where I played

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This game was surprisingly enjoyable, which could be just luck, or maybe not. I guess we will see when things progress.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I'm really looking foward to see this game's updates, the renders and models are really nice.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
"Lets arm wrestle!"

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
She's slipping out for an early morning swim (more fan art). TangledUp3b.jpg

Still brushing up on my DAZ skills. Not completely happy with this but better than the last one. She now has her glasses and much better lighting. Pose is a bit off though.

If enough people like my renders I'll keep doing more.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes