215303j

$1+ patrons
So they are addressing some of the issues of the last update, that's good.
But I suppose there was no word on the story itself?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
7.1? What changes does it have?
It fixes a lot on major and minor bugs and add some Lucy content to the pool area.

This is from yesterday and I posted it above:

$1+ patrons

We're testing it one more time, packing, and later uploading.
So far so good...

Added scenes with Lucy on pool, yoga scenes with fmc as requested, and we made sure you get the hot scenes before it takes you to the end.

Fixed many bugs, as reported by 2 members, and Mr Bob :)

After posting the game link, and waiting for your comments, we will prepare an android version.

Thank you guys.
Please read the thread and you would have had this info already.

Reactions: Halfelf

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
It fixes a lot on major and minor bugs and add some Lucy content to the pool area.

This is from yesterday and I posted it above:

Please read the thread and you would have had this info already.
People dont know how to read they just want it feed to them. :p

Reactions: phreadom

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
how do you increase relationship points ?stuck at 100.
on who? check the var first by typing vickrel to make sure it returns a number if not try vickyrel or look for it under all by typing dir() then you can raise it by typing the var = number you want ...or you can grind

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018

$1+ patrons

We're testing it one more time, packing, and later uploading.
So far so good...

Added scenes with Lucy on pool, yoga scenes with fmc as requested, and we made sure you get the hot scenes before it takes you to the end.

Fixed many bugs, as reported by 2 members, and Mr Bob :)

After posting the game link, and waiting for your comments, we will prepare an android version.

Thank you guys.

It says that Lucy scenes were added to the pool, but once you do the photoshoot (with the Deckchair BJ or go to her room)- the Sis says to lock the gate so Lucy can't disturb you. How are you supposed to access this new Lucy pool content?

Are the new Yoga scenes with the Sis or the Mom? I just replayed from some old saves and didn't see any difference in the content. Is "fmc" the Sis or just a typo for "MC"?

Still can't get to the "hot scene" with the Sis- y'know where they, apparently, y'know. Haven't been able to figure that one out yet.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
just download irfan view 64 and get the "webp plugin". disable the "picture format change" in the settings so you do not get asked every time, if you want to convert the files to another format. google how to install the plug in. it is fast and easy and you can watch all formats and folders just with arrow or mouse clicks.
Unfortunately this does not work for the WebP files from this game, the developer encrypted them in a weird way. Converting is not possible with the normal tools.

Bloody annoying actually as you can't check if there are any scenes you might have missed

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
i have this stats, still there is nothing happens, when i go swim, i just can mention her pubes. when i cuff her, nothing happens, i show her the d when she reads her book, nothing happens. give her another rose. some kiss on the d, and cum. nothing else. what do i have to do to trigger some event?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Added Walkthrough and renamed the incest patch.

@wronghole their mother's route is super important to triggering future events as their mom and others around her will push Rowena even more into Harry's paws. So you have to progress the mother's route in 1 of 2 ways.

Reactions: Kendra

Jus7M3

Aug 15, 2017
i have this stats, still there is nothing happens, when i go swim, i just can mention her pubes. when i cuff her, nothing happens, i show her the d when she reads her book, nothing happens. give her another rose. some kiss on the d, and cum. nothing else. what do i have to do to trigger some event?
Have you tried going to the pool area before the swim event, you should get a dialog saying that you have put some drinks for the swim event

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
Have you tried going to the pool area before the swim event, you should get a dialog saying that you have put some drinks for the swim event
there is no dialog :/

@wronghole their mother's route is super important to triggering future events as their mom and others around her will push Rowena even more into Harry's paws. So you have to progress the mother's route in 1 of 2 ways.
since i already declined moms route, i don't know how to trigger her in any way, and i am already at day 84 i don't know if this matters anyhow.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you go to the toilet w/o anyone being inside, sometimes it kicks you out to the main menu

Does that help? You may have to use unren to unpack the .rpa first.

@wronghole download the walkthrough in the first post and see if you missed anything.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Unfortunately this does not work for the WebP files from this game, the developer encrypted them in a weird way. Converting is not possible with the normal tools.

Bloody annoying actually as you can't check if there are any scenes you might have missed
It doesn't work for anyone, since the webp images of this game are intentionally corrupted.
The last time I mentioned it was yesterday, look it up. Use thread search. Or open previous page of this thread :rolleyes:
Credit where credits due.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes