Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Like most games of this type no it does not have sound, when it gets finish there maybe sound but we have no idea if it will be.
Okay, I was seriously wondering- I remember you'd get an Error at the pool for the "vomit.wav" not being found, but after listening to it- I'm kinda relieved that there is no sound. Lol

D

Deleted member 688658

I got to a part where it shows me 5 Achievements but i dont know if this is the end cuz i didnt have any kind of stuff *cough* if you know what i mean;)) with the daughter nor the mother

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Is there an understandable, up-to-date walkthrough anywhere?
Would be interested in one too. Last time I played was version 0.4, but I remember back then I constantly had the code open to not miss any events. Which was really necessary because the game would give you the same 2 options each day for 5 days straight but expects you to pick a specific order like 1,1,2,1,2 to see every scene. That the code shifts in coding stlye 2-3 times didn't help.

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
It keeps saying "I'm misssing something" with the pool scene....what is it that I'm missing? Or is this another bug?

Rejs

Jan 28, 2018
I have a bug :x "Just because!" on the "clean the yard outside" when she is reads a book. Crash with this text

Sorry for my English

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a bug :x "Just because!" on the "clean the yard outside" when she is reads a book. Crash with this text

Sorry for my English
Please upload the crash report that is in the folder called "traceback.txt" and I will get it to the dev.

Go in and delete the one in there then play the game from a save just before and upload that report please, the one in there if you had one from before will not be updated to this problem.
If this is the very first problem in your game then upload it for that is all that is needed.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
just started i am on day 5 want to know after that scene with the mother and that guy who is somebody else and not the father.Is there any ntr or rape scenes like that or maybe some bad men that we don't want coming to the house, sister or mother dating something like that.I am not really into those things so want to know before i get into these game.

In the end there is cheating tag who is doing that? the mother and is there any scenes with her and the mc or just her and that guy?
Who knows even when it is discovered they refuse to tag the games here claiming it by definition is not truly that genre and when you complain you get banned so your only option is to find developers who are honest.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
just started i am on day 5 want to know after that scene with the mother and that guy who is somebody else and not the father.Is there any ntr or rape scenes like that or maybe some bad men that we don't want coming to the house, sister or mother dating something like that.I am not really into those things so want to know before i get into these game.

In the end there is cheating tag who is doing that? the mother and is there any scenes with her and the mc or just her and that guy?
The cheating tag is correct. It is known that their mother cheats on their dad.. so far. No rape scenes. Just some domination, submission, and light bdsm at the most. Mostly involving incest. :D

@Joe_shoe33 - You have to go to the "lobby" downstairs with the tv around 2100-2200 (should see mom's face there). It'll trigger him seeing mom and another gal there. Keep going there at night and BE NICE. Listen to what she says. At the end, you get caught and get the pills. Then when you get the pills, go the pool at 9 am.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Hello, I hope I am doing this correctly, just wanted you to know of a possible bug, for some reason when ever by the pool and I get an choice option. The game goes to the front start page. I get no error message, just make my choice and next thing I see is the title page. It occasional happens inside the house too but not as often. Just a heads up.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes