Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Getting a crash at day 6. When you get a phone call from the mother that she has a huge problem to fix :p

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in script
File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'sispoolass' is not defined

Attaching a save

Fresh new game on v7 fixed

teq

Oct 14, 2017
Please I need more info, did you get kick to the main menu or just don't get the scene?
I think is the same problem, we all were kicked to main menu on day 44 when came in to the kitchen. Sorry for my english , I'm Taking advices :D.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I dunno how much info I can give about this save, click just a few more times and it boots me to the menu. The save is on day 27, time 13:00, event starts in the "Toilet", choices upon clicking that location are "Clean the yard outside" and "Go back to the hall", save takes place after choosing the first choice, "Clean the yard outside".

This is in response to your problem.

Jun 27
Hi I played the save, there are too many variables there, and I think there's a hole in the code (Just waiting to put my hands on the coder when he's around ;) But I think he missed to see the cam, on same scene day 25 after the MC tells her you look nice today, he has to go directly to parents room, and then of course he should have bought one of the bikinis, hope this solves the problem if not, then I'm going to post a new version with added scenes, in 3-4 days. Please extend my apologies to everyone :)

Reactions: VI487 and Gabbynaru

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Day 44 Sis route kitchen. Thanks in Advance
Getting a crash at day 6. When you get a phone call from the mother that she has a huge problem to fix :p

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in script
File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'sispoolass' is not defined

Attaching a save

Fresh new game on v7 fixed
Thank you both and they have been sent.;)

Reactions: Blackout4500x

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Quick tech question- Is the game supposed to have sound(s)? I know that there was an Error in the last version looking for the "vomit.wav", but I DL'd this version as well and still have no sound. Granted, there's only 6-7 sound effects total, but I'd kinda like to hear them. Lol

Also, could someone provide a "Spoiler" on how to have ultimate naughty fun-time with the Sis? I have the BJ & 69 unlocked, but I can't seem to "consummate" their relationship... :)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
When you had the option to lick her pussy, even though it was incest, that was some hot shit. The more games I play, I'm unlocking more perversions I never knew I had. Hopefully it doesn't get so bad I start liking ntr. lol
Welcome to the world of fetish you never knew you had until you saw it. XD

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I have to say that I feel conflicted about this update...
Not only because of the many bugs and complicated mechanic, which makes a walkthrough very handy, but also because of the way the story is going.

Warning: Spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to say that I agree with you- they were both likeable characters and their isolation and growing attraction for one another made it a sweet story (tbh as soon as Vicky mentioned "roofies"- I was about to uninstall the entire game and not look back). Here we have this goofy Semi-Asian(?) looking Alfred E. Neuman MC trying to start a relationship with, quite possibly, one of the most attractive female characters in a Ren'py game- and now he's going to "dope her and grope her". :) A common trope it seems like in so many of these games...

Perhaps they should have called the capsules something else- it's not like she's losing consciousness and he's having his way with her motionless body, BUT she was coming around to liking him more and more, she was becoming more aggressive, more playful, more confident, and starting to realize her sexuality. I would have preferred to watch the story play out more that way- they would experiment more, become bolder with each new experience, enjoy what little "action" they were getting until one (or the other) just tried to push the envelope a bit further- something like that. Keep the Mom away for much longer OR not make her an option for the MC right away. Considering the disdain he's supposed to have for her- it seems like he's ready to just jump in the sack with her once he has the photos/blackmail material (and anything else that moves apparently).

I really try to avoid having anything to do with the other characters, but at some point (based on the options, or repetition of options)- it seems unavoidable, at one point or another you're going to have to interact with them or the story may not progress. I would have like more of a "Pure-Sis Path" as well, but it doesn't look like that's going to be the case.

I really enjoyed the "slow-burn" that this game was creating and building up, but now it does seem a bit rushed or forced- which I'm completely conflicted about, I did want to see more of the Sis (a lot more of her), but the romance just seems kinda tarnished now. I miss the option to play the game with her, teaching her to swim, even having the ability to say "Goodnight" to her is gone now. :(

Don't get me wrong, I still like this game and am as curious as I am excited to see where it's going; but maybe I miss their sweet and innocent phase when he was just a dork with perpetual morning-wood and she was more shy, naive, and demure. She was SO much hotter then (but she's still adorable). LOL

Reactions: 215303j

Gabbynaru

Sep 19, 2017
This is in response to your problem.

Jun 27
Hi I played the save, there are too many variables there, and I think there's a hole in the code (Just waiting to put my hands on the coder when he's around ;) But I think he missed to see the cam, on same scene day 25 after the MC tells her you look nice today, he has to go directly to parents room, and then of course he should have bought one of the bikinis, hope this solves the problem if not, then I'm going to post a new version with added scenes, in 3-4 days. Please extend my apologies to everyone :)
Hm... So, I went and checked older saves to see where the issue is. I think it may be because I did not follow Vicky in the Washroom to begin with. (Reason: Game spoiled that she's gonna use the MC, so, I decided not to play her game). I replayed from day 24, following the proper procedures, and got past the point of that save now. So, I guess it was my mistake (though, to be honest, if the event was that important, I don't think the player should have any ability to skip it).

Thank you very much! For helping me, for this wonderful game and for all your hard work.

Reactions: a1fox3

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Sooooo, what got fixed?
Cmon guys update the changelogs pls, the game is far too big to be downloading again for minor fixes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sooooo, what got fixed?
Cmon guys update the changelogs pls, the game is far too big to be downloading again for minor fixes.
Added 2 missing scenes, and one missing sound. Someone reported he got kicked before the end scenes, so If you didn't get the end scenes, please play this update again.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Does the brother & sister ever have sex?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there an understandable, up-to-date walkthrough anywhere?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
If I am not mistaken, the incest patch is always the same file?
It doesnt get updated with any new versions?

Can someone confirm?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Black webp files in v7 appear to be corrupted on purpose. They just have wrong file size in webp header (first several bytes).
Fixed files - (mega) #!gdpUHA5I!8ZYtWbVuQOw0bzd91Lsh-K0TiqcpMsOOkEOWwND0hio (sorry, cant post links). Its not the full CG rip, just un-corrupted images.
Thanks for the tip and link.
For those unable to figure out how to put in front of the unique random string part of the Mega link that you posted, :winkytongue:
here's the actual link:

Reactions: bas
2.80 star(s) 73 Votes