a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you go mom route look like you can fuck everyone in the future make the sis route be less attractive
Na, sis route is the only route for me.:heartcoveredeyes:

I don't want to touch that skanky bitch for all the other men she fucks all the time, there is no telling what diseases she has.:evilupset::confounded::evilupset:

Feb 1, 2018
I get kicked to main screen at the same point that the walkthrough indicates you need to get a Kitchen scene to trigger additional events around day 44. The kitchen scene has mom and daughter.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I get kicked to main screen at the same point that the walkthrough indicates you need to get a Kitchen scene to trigger additional events around day 44. The kitchen scene has mom and daughter.
Please upload the save game for this just before it happens.

ps123

May 4, 2017
The Webp images that is in the game are still corrupted. Maybe the corrupted images are causing the bugs.

Jarst

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone have the complete walkthrough?
The 79450_walkthrough_day_0_21 and 79450_4.2_walkthrough are quite confusing.

Reactions: Walt Dee

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Agreed. The walkthrough needs to be remade.
There is no real close walkthrough for this because of so many things that can be done, just read over all we have and the one here to get all the info we have for walkthroughs.

Can one of you add this to the first post please.
@Ryahn
@Bloo
@Muff Diver
@wep
@Bloo

WHUML

Jan 26, 2018
:)
It seems that there are a few bugs that we could not find in testing so if anyone has a bug or gets kick to the main menu can you please make a save game just before it happens and upload it here and I will get them to dev to look over and try to get things fixed.:)

Please mention me in the post so I know its for the dev and give as much info on it as possible.:happyblush;)
Day 44 Sis route kitchen. Thanks in Advance

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes