a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

$10+ patrons
V7 Offical Walkthrough
Thank you guys

**If you can wait (It's going to take some time, not in my comfort zone) I'm uploading a fixed version with 2 missing images, and 1 missing sound.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i'm having a problem with day 46/47 at 11:00 pool.
on day 46 i can get the two options of either photo or mom/sis event. However i can't get the other event on day 47+. i tried mom/sis on 46, but i cant get photo 47+ and vice versa.
the only thing happening on day 47+ 'pube option' then it gives a warning looking at the drink cart. since i use the 'pill' on day 46 i don't know how to get the other event with the 'pill' again.
anyone know what im doing wrong?
i have the bug patch from rick87 installed.
as explained in the walkthrough, the scene you get is linked to a random variable, so if you want to complete all the scenes within the allotted days span you need to save before going to the pool and repeat the scene till you get the right one.

who is and where find Rowena? Ihave only Susan(sister) Mom Vicky Lucy and Emma
Rowena is the original name of the sis character.

The kitchen bug can be fixed by console but How you go back to the sis route, the game keep going with mom route and I Already tried with console again.
if you fixed the bug by dev console setting mmyes = 1 you entered the mom route, you should have either used the fix i posted few pages ago or set mmyes = 0 and mmno = 1.

Again, what does tampering with the AC accomplish though?
without the AC tampering you get less renders in the mom yoga scene

Guys not sure if I have this update completed.
What I have done in the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are there any other Important scenes with her apart from the main ones in the spoiler?
there is a 69 scene in the pool.

How do I turn off the cameras? I keep getting to the pool BJ part but Vicky keeps interrupting saying I need to turn them off. Can't get past this point.
after Vicky suggests you to turn off the cams go to parent's room at 13.00.

hello, i got everything with the sister, but in the mom's path i'm confused, the last scene with her is that one that she ties you in the storage room?
yes, that's the last scene and after that you'll just repeat the old content without getting to an end of version. you should just stop playing after Day 50.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I finally reached the end. I used walktrough but it was not easy. The events did not exactly follow the description from walktrough. For example, the Vicky scene (explains why she does not invite MC more to the beach) is mentioned on day 43 and took place later, but maybe it was the result of some my mistake. I also had to use the instructions of other players. I do not know if I would see the end without them, so I think that walktrough could be more accurate.
Despite all the difficulties, I am waiting for a continuation.

sonori

May 16, 2017
Black webp files in v7 appear to be corrupted on purpose. They just have wrong file size in webp header (first several bytes).
Fixed files - (mega) #!gdpUHA5I!8ZYtWbVuQOw0bzd91Lsh-K0TiqcpMsOOkEOWwND0hio (sorry, cant post links). Its not the full CG rip, just un-corrupted images.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Unable to get the 2nd "Ask for help with sis on the pool" on Day 45, 3PM at kitchen !!! Even after 20 reloading...

Oct 29, 2017
Black webp files in v7 appear to be corrupted on purpose. They just have wrong file size in webp header (first several bytes).
Fixed files - (mega) #!gdpUHA5I!8ZYtWbVuQOw0bzd91Lsh-K0TiqcpMsOOkEOWwND0hio (sorry, cant post links). Its not the full CG rip, just un-corrupted images.
that does not work there nothing there i copy and paste it and there nothing

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I finally reached the end. I used walktrough but it was not easy. The events did not exactly follow the description from walktrough. For example, the Vicky scene (explains why she does not invite MC more to the beach) is mentioned on day 43 and took place later, but maybe it was the result of some my mistake. I also had to use the instructions of other players. I do not know if I would see the end without them, so I think that walktrough could be more accurate.
Despite all the difficulties, I am waiting for a continuation.
It's a great game, but the bugs will not let us do everything, and so We lose scenes and events, I'm waiting for bugfix version, and then I'll go ahead and do it all over again, the game is worth it ;););)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is a poll for patreons only.

$1+ patrons

A wild scene probably?

As much as the story allows, As I want to keep him for Rowena.

Yes

----------------------------------------------------------
No

------------------------------------------------------------
67 votes total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And my reply to same.

You have 2 questions up there but you only have a "yes" or "no" choice, I would like to as long as: """As much as the story allows, As I want to keep him for Rowena."""
7h

Nice one, we are thinking alike :)

Nov 9, 2017
Seem to have an isssue. Get to the part where your mom calls you (where we see her getting fucked by that guy) and after end of convo I get the sleep choice but when I click on it I get an error message and if I hit ignore, it takes me back to main menu

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Hello guys, pls many playable days has the current version? My game ends around day 30 but the walkthrough contains much more days? Made I something wrong?

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes