rick87

Jul 16, 2017
when i open the dev console and i type mmyes the value is 0 and when i type mmno the value is 0.
ok. gimme 5 mins and i'll create a fix

Edit: here it is

drop the 3 files in the game folder overwriting existent ones if necessary, this should fix your bug.

algreen

Aug 11, 2017

drop the 3 files in the game folder overwriting existent ones if necessary, this should fix your bug.
i try it thank you very much Rick ;)

the bug fix works thank you Rick ;)

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
i'm having a problem with day 46/47 at 11:00 pool.

on day 46 i can get the two options of either photo or mom/sis event. However i can't get the other event on day 47+. i tried mom/sis on 46, but i cant get photo 47+ and vice versa.

the only thing happening on day 47+ 'pube option' then it gives a warning looking at the drink cart. since i use the 'pill' on day 46 i don't know how to get the other event with the 'pill' again.

anyone know what im doing wrong?

i have the bug patch from rick87 installed.

nevis

Jun 11, 2017
I did not understand this game guide arrives on the 31st instead of continuing on the 32nd, I'm going to the 37th day I do not understand, if anyone can explain me I'm grateful

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i'm having a problem with day 46/47 at 11:00 pool.

on day 46 i can get the two options of either photo or mom/sis event. However i can't get the other event on day 47+. i tried mom/sis on 46, but i cant get photo 47+ and vice versa.

the only thing happening on day 47+ 'pube option' then it gives a warning looking at the drink cart. since i use the 'pill' on day 46 i don't know how to get the other event with the 'pill' again.

anyone know what im doing wrong?

i have the bug patch from rick87 installed.
you need to go to the pool at 9.00 every day

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes