Gabbynaru

Sep 19, 2017
ok. gimme 5 mins and i'll create a fix

Edit: here it is
*link*
drop the 3 files in the game folder overwriting existent ones if necessary, this should fix your bug.
I get this if I drop those in either the game folder, or in renpy/common:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I should say, however, that I did not get around to finishing update 6.0, so, my latest save file takes place on day 27, time 13:00, and I get booted to menu during a pool interaction (that starts in the toilet). However, the error above happens the moment I extract those files in either the "game" folder or the "renpy/common" folder and try launching the game. The window appears, then crashes and opens that traceback.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
The kitchen bug can be fixed by console but How you go back to the sis route, the game keep going with mom route and I Already tried with console again.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018

Awesome, finally unlocked it. Definitely worth it. :) Anyone else notice how she keeps her pinkie extended during the BJ? Such a Lady, such class- and so adorable. Lol

Also, after perusing the walkthrough- I noticed that I haven't unlocked these events
(16.00) Living Room -> Show her what the spot is about, Alright let's do this ** different renders
if you have tinkered with the AC in the Storage Room **, Keep quiet and do it / Stand up and
show her that you're a man ** you can have the MC acting dominant or submissive, no changes
to any variable value still **

I show her the spot- she laughs- she leaves. What does tampering with the AC do? How do you get the "Alright, let's do this" sequence to trigger?
Do you have to interact with the mother (Donna Care)- that's what I call her, because I "Donna Care" about her character.

Edit: Lol, just figured out that it's the Mom path. duh. :)
Again, what does tampering with the AC accomplish though?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
The game is great, no question. But the repeated grind is driving me insane. Is there a way to boost the stats? In a hotsfix some pages earlyer was way posted to jump to day 30(?) Did someone know the variables for the mainstats?
Actually i am on the path for Roweena, now i want to try the Mom path without the grind through the 40+ days. And is there a Vicky path in the game possible till now?

Reactions: parachina

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The game is great, no question. But the repeated grind is driving me insane. Is there a way to boost the stats? In a hotsfix some pages earlyer was way posted to jump to day 30(?) Did someone know the variables for the mainstats?
Actually i am on the path for Roweena, now i want to try the Mom path without the grind through the 40+ days. And is there a Vicky path in the game possible till now?
No there is not one that will reduce the grind in that you must do the action anyway before the points count for the action.
You can cheat the points but they will not take effect until you do the action to get the points.
You can cheat a few points if you don't have enough for an action because you may have missed 1 or 2 times but that is about it.

D

Deleted member 47256

I'm on day 52, a couple days after the mom whip scene at 19.00, and no matter what I do the game kicks to main menu at the end of the day when you sleep. Anyone know a fix for this?

the same problem as another

Reactions: MadRex
D

Deleted member 47256

I installed the bugfix, but unfortunately it does not work. I'm on day 52, a couple days after the mom whip scene at 19.00, and no matter what I do the game kicks to main menu at the end of the day when you sleep. Anyone know a fix for this?

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
how to trigger the pool scene please it keep saying u missing something keep trying any one can tell me what i am missing thank u

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
how to trigger the pool scene please it keep saying u missing something keep trying any one can tell me what i am missing thank u
This is what happened With me, I went to my room to skip time and there was an option to call Vicky to ask her to help you with the sis. So I called and Vicky shows up at the same time and says she will get a pill to put at the sis drink. But you have to do what Vicky wants first which you do at evening from the nook (forgot the time, but you can see the mom icon at the right time), after that Vicky will give the pills. Once you have the pills, go 9am to the pool and set the beer with pill, then finally you can go to the pool with sis (around 12pm).

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Guys not sure if I have this update completed.
What I have done in the spoiler

Are there any other Important scenes with her apart from the main ones in the spoiler?

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
This is what happened With me, I went to my room to skip time and there was an option to call Vicky to ask her to help you with the sis. So I called and Vicky shows up at the same time and says she will get a pill to put at the sis drink. But you have to do what Vicky wants first which you do at evening from the nook (forgot the time, but you can see the mom icon at the right time), after that Vicky will give the pills. Once you have the pills, go 9am to the pool and set the beer with pill, then finally you can go to the pool with sis (around 12pm).
thanks a lot dude i will try that

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How do I turn off the cameras? I keep getting to the pool BJ part but Vicky keeps interrupting saying I need to turn them off. Can't get past this point.
Got to mom's room at late night. At the right time, it will trigger Harry using the laptop to turn off the cams.

Guys not sure if I have this update completed.
What I have done in the spoiler

Are there any other Important scenes with her apart from the main ones in the spoiler?
With me, I stayed out of mom's room for a few days and it triggered the ending for this version. It was sweet. I'm not spoiling it. :D

Reactions: NebulaX

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
hello, i got everything with the sister, but in the mom's path i'm confused, the last scene with her is that one that she ties you in the storage room?

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes