Cream

Sep 18, 2016
anyone else have trouble searching the sisters room for the dildo? i've followed the walk-through to take her back to the room after the photo shoot but when i return to her room the next day i'm still unable to search.

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
anyone else have trouble searching the sisters room for the dildo? i've followed the walk-through to take her back to the room after the photo shoot but when i return to her room the next day i'm still unable to search.
I was just going to ask the same question, weird coincidence :p

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It's a great game, but the bugs will not let us do everything, and so We lose scenes and events, I'm waiting for bugfix version, and then I'll go ahead and do it all over again, the game is worth it ;););)
Your walkthrough doesn’t work? I still had no time to play it. FIFA Worldcup is currently my favorite. As long as Germany is a part of it. ;)

Reactions: Carlo S

Unmaker

Jun 7, 2018
Hi. I'm new to the forum! I'm playing the game and i got stuck to this problem. At day 44, at 15:00. Even with the walkthrough, i still get crashed on that action which, based on the walkthrought is important for the development of the story.
--- ERROR MESSAGE---
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label Toilet44 is defined twice, at
File "game/Toilet44.rpy", line 3 and
File "game/Toilet44.rpy", line 3.

The label yrroom44 is defined twice, at
File "game/yrroom44.rpy", line 119 and
File "game/yrroom44.rpy", line 119.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I played, but I was losing a lot of events in the game, with the bugs, and that will affect future choices. :):):)
Oh, that‘s too bad. :frown: What about SNC‘s updates? There are still bugs exists? So SNC should patch her game, or?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You have to take her at least once to her room from the photo shoot in order to open the dildo search scene , then at 19:00 you can search

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
:)
It seems that there are a few bugs that we could not find in testing so if anyone has a bug or gets kick to the main menu can you please make a save game just before it happens and upload it here and I will get them to dev to look over and try to get things fixed.:)

Please mention me in the post so I know its for the dev and give as much info on it as possible.:happyblush;)

Gabbynaru

Sep 19, 2017
:)
It seems that there are a few bugs that we could not find in testing so if anyone has a bug or gets kick to the main menu can you please make a save game just before it happens and upload it here and I will get them to dev to look over and try to get things fixed.:)

Please mention me in the post so I know its for the dev and give as much info on it as possible.:happyblush;)
I dunno how much info I can give about this save, click just a few more times and it boots me to the menu. The save is on day 27, time 13:00, event starts in the "Toilet", choices upon clicking that location are "Clean the yard outside" and "Go back to the hall", save takes place after choosing the first choice, "Clean the yard outside".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Pls can anyone post the bugfixed version?
Since it does not fix the kick to main menu problem I have not done so, it only adds 2 missing pic's for the most part and is almost 3 Gb in size.

Reactions: MikeD13

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I dunno how much info I can give about this save, click just a few more times and it boots me to the menu. The save is on day 27, time 13:00, event starts in the "Toilet", choices upon clicking that location are "Clean the yard outside" and "Go back to the hall", save takes place after choosing the first choice, "Clean the yard outside".
Sent in, thank you.;)

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes