Oct 29, 2016
fuck this , i give up.

The bugs are spoiling the fun , i couldnt trigger the pool events , or the scene with mom and her friend , i did dl the fix , the game refused to start..

Delete the damn thing, too pity though the characters were well designed.
Hope developer will eventually fix this mess.

Reactions: lokisuo
D

Deleted member 285042

i can't get past a scene at the pool its telling me i might have missed something. but what am i missing?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
someone has a guard to weigh the update this I think the lie when I have advance I get out of the game as it fails in something

ps123

May 4, 2017
ok after checking the jpgs i noticed some of them are 1x1 tho the filesize shows they should be higher resolution, i think they are corrupted pics and the header is fubar'ed. the webps i found the exact same thing, the ones that just show black are also 1x1 resolution tho the filesize clearly shows that's not the case. so more fubar'ed headers. for the webp pics i used tautology's webp viewer, many opened, many did not.
with the jpgs many opened and a large number did not. btw i also some some pics in there that made me excited, but i dunno if it's a dream of his or 'reality'.... now i gotta figure out how to get to that point haha
Any idea are the corrupted images came from unpacking RPA file or from Dev. side? If it is from Dev.side, that means we can't see those images in-game?
Yup, Some pics made me excited too :D but most of the new images which are webp.files are corrupted.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
"New post at Patreon - V7 temporary fix"

Any idea what is about in the temporary fix?
i hope its the fix for the kitchen while mom and sis are there. because i currently can not continue the sister storyline because i think i need to change out the drinks by the pool with something i get from the kitchen while helping them out. but everytime i go to the kitchen at around 15:00 or 16:00 (i cant remember the exact time) it kicks me back to the main menu!

Dunkelelf-21

Sep 9, 2017
I can not continue with the mom route.
I probably did not return her the pics on day 32. Can I still change that?
Now i am on day 44?

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
I haven't played this for a few versions because while I love the characters and renders, the "game" portion was always a huge mess with scenes repeating seemingly at random and the time of day sequences a total jumble. Has any of that been smoothed out?
I´m afraid not. The game is a total mess of random scenes. The renders are OK, but it's really hard to find any sense in the story

ps123

May 4, 2017
i hope its the fix for the kitchen while mom and sis are there. because i currently can not continue the sister storyline because i think i need to change out the drinks by the pool with something i get from the kitchen while helping them out. but everytime i go to the kitchen at around 15:00 or 16:00 (i cant remember the exact time) it kicks me back to the main menu!

posted a WT and a Bugfix (link above). Does the Bugfix work for you?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He seriously needs to get rid of the time events. It should only be triggers once you progress this far with sister then other people can cock block you. Since you keep getting errors and randomly going back to main menu

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
On day 48 I can't go inside her room and search for the dildo.How do I get it?
you need to do the photoshoot 1st and go with Rowena to her room, follow the walkthrough i posted few pages back, after that you'll be able to enter sis' room at 19.00

are you getting kicked back to the main menu as well? if so im having the same bug and cant progress the sis storyline.
open the dev console and get the values for these 2 variables just before the bug occurs:
Day, kr, mmyes, mmno
then post it here.

When you say BJ and 69 are those two separate things or is it just the BJ as result of the the 69? If not, please (somebody) tell me how to unlock the BJ's (and is it only for that scene or does it carry over into other scenes (yoga, shower seduction, and the Casanova one) once it's unlocked? :)
there are 2 different scenes, one after the photoshoot, the other after the kissing at the pool.

Any idea are the corrupted images came from unpacking RPA file or from Dev. side? If it is from Dev.side, that means we can't see those images in-game?
Yup, Some pics made me excited too :D but most of the new images which are webp.files are corrupted.
it's from dev's side.

Reactions: Safetydummy
2.80 star(s) 73 Votes