lokisuo

Aug 23, 2016
This game gets annoying to play, even following the walkthrough without mistakes, some options don't show up (i.e. "Nook -> call sis, i'll kiss sister, kiss more") and other times you get kicked to the main menu. Don't get me wrong, I'm aware the title has "beta" so it's expected to not be super stable, but it does make me not want to keep playing.

Reactions: Exarioch

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
This game gets annoying to play, even following the walkthrough without mistakes, some options don't show up (i.e. "Nook -> call sis, i'll kiss sister, kiss more") and other times you get kicked to the main menu. Don't get me wrong, I'm aware the title has "beta" so it's expected to not be super stable, but it does make me not want to keep playing.
Well it is repetitive, I can understand if the author want the make the game longer but it is too much for me ( giving up on day 28 ) , but congratulations for the sister , I really like her and she is very cute.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Could someone please knock her on the head and shave those pubes? At the rate we're going they'll be having full on sex before she loses the fungus. Not to mention that in some renders she has hair around the lips and in others just on top.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I reached the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
without the BJ or 69. This games is very confusing without a walkthrough.

Guess I'm going to start from scratch with a walkthrough posted a few posts above, but I'll do that in a few weeks since it took me hours playing this update only to miss a bunch of stuff. I need a break.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i keep having a bug where at 15:00 where i go to the kitchen where sis and mom are. i need to go there to progress the story. when i go there sis and mom have a couple of lines of dialogue and then i get kicked back to the main menu. anyone else having this bug and knows how to fix it?

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
Is there a render dump somewhere? My game keeps bugging out at day 44 when I go into the kitchen.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a render dump somewhere? My game keeps bugging out at day 44 when I go into the kitchen.
are you getting kicked back to the main menu as well? if so im having the same bug and cant progress the sis storyline.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Well, it turns into some kind of Shakespearean tragedy. Interesting.
Although, it seems that the scene of sex is done in a hurry. Absolutely no passion. Here they're kissing and suddenly, they already fucking hard. In addition, the pose is something fantastic, violating the laws of physics and common sense. It's a little disappointing. The culmination is spoiled.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played this for a few versions because while I love the characters and renders, the "game" portion was always a huge mess with scenes repeating seemingly at random and the time of day sequences a total jumble. Has any of that been smoothed out?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I reached the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
without the BJ or 69. This games is very confusing without a walkthrough.

Guess I'm going to start from scratch with a walkthrough posted a few posts above, but I'll do that in a few weeks since it took me hours playing this update only to miss a bunch of stuff. I need a break.
the game has lots of pictures and that's a good thing! 3213 images to be exact, but it does not exist beyond the girls' score, like knowing which route we are following, love or submission, if we are close to completing a certain task to achieve a progression in the folder!

If the developer did it as in other games such as: Milf City, Man of the House, FILF it would certainly be easier to know if the player is missing a scene or reaching the end of the update!

Reactions: Uknooo

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I haven't explored Mom route yet but on sister route I got as far as a blowjob and 69.
To get there you need to give pills to sister (go to pool at 9am once you have them and he will spike beer).
Then at 11am go to pool. Keep doing this until you get to a point where Mom doesn't join.
Start by choosing photoshoot and choose to stay with Lucy
Then next day do same thing but this time choose to kiss her and then play with her breasts. The scene will finish with Vicky interupting and giving advice to your sister.
The next day start over and you should have unlocked blowjobs

When you say BJ and 69 are those two separate things or is it just the BJ as result of the the 69?

If not, please (somebody) tell me how to unlock the BJ's (and is it only for that scene or does it carry over into other scenes (yoga, shower seduction, and the Casanova one) once it's unlocked? :)

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes