asdfgh

Aug 5, 2016
I'm on day 51, a couple days after the mom whip scene at 19.00, and no matter what I do the game kicks to main menu at the end of the day when you sleep. Anyone know a fix for this?

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
Y
Its the very last scene from this update. It happens after the 4 day loop its been mentioned in a few posts in this thread. You'll get a 19:00 scene in the parents bedroom where the mother is holding a whip and calling Rowena by Electra. After that you'll have to avoid going there at 19:00 for the next 4 days. Rowena then will come into your room and the mother will threaten to kick you out of the house. The sex scene with Rowena follows after this.
You are the man bro. Thank you very much!

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Ok dumb question but I'm oblivious in these games. Where is the common place the save files are at on Windows 10? I can never find where to play save files.
Common place for ReNpy games saves is: c:\users\"your pc name"\AppDada\Roaming\RenPy.

Reactions: Stonerbank

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
When sister kiss my near of my dick, I always cum. How can I change this direction? With mommy, when I try to lick her pussy, I can't go further. I changed the water with beer? Please help me!

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I switch the water with beer at the pool. We drink, mom goes to work...if I choose the "just kiss" and "kiss her neck" options, Vicky comes to tell me about the cameras. I've already switched them off. Is this because there is no more content down that route yet, or do I need to do something else?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I switch the water with beer at the pool. We drink, mom goes to work...if I choose the "just kiss" and "kiss her neck" options, Vicky comes to tell me about the cameras. I've already switched them off. Is this because there is no more content down that route yet, or do I need to do something else?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Falko

Jul 14, 2017
i have a problem.. sometimes after choice.. randomly... the game return on main title. someone can help?

Reactions: olfag

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Blank image when open in Chrome browser.
ok after checking the jpgs i noticed some of them are 1x1 tho the filesize shows they should be higher resolution, i think they are corrupted pics and the header is fubar'ed. the webps i found the exact same thing, the ones that just show black are also 1x1 resolution tho the filesize clearly shows that's not the case. so more fubar'ed headers. for the webp pics i used tautology's webp viewer, many opened, many did not.
with the jpgs many opened and a large number did not. btw i also some some pics in there that made me excited, but i dunno if it's a dream of his or 'reality'.... now i gotta figure out how to get to that point haha

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes