greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Yeah, i think i'm missing a lot of content in my playthrough. The game ended for me after just a few days, after sex with Rowena... was expecting a lot more.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Lets Face it. This release is a buggy mess.
Either the current content ends after the mom is telling the MC about her plans on the MC and his sister.
Or the game is bugged and crashes at that point.

Either way. annoying af.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
holly tities !!! i didn't expect the mom to be that brutal bitch !!!! fucking hottie milfie,i hated her before. now i regret it !!! mooore of mommy please!!!!!

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
I love this game:)
But can some one give a hint of the Events?
i Play this update now About 10h. And every time i think i have the end …. there is a new Event …
i am not Angry About …. but please give a hint About the state of Content.
now i just had an Event with "Judas";) (some one may know About ;))
is there more?

PS: I am on Young roommate route

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Ok dumb question but I'm oblivious in these games. Where is the common place the save files are at on Windows 10? I can never find where to play save files.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Ok dumb question but I'm oblivious in these games. Where is the common place the save files are at on Windows 10? I can never find where to play save files.
For Ren'py games, open up file explorer, click the address bar near the top, type in %appdata%, then find the Renpy folder. All your savegames are in there.

Reactions: Stonerbank

gatesi

Dec 30, 2016
I love this game:)
But can some one give a hint of the Events?
i Play this update now About 10h. And every time i think i have the end …. there is a new Event …
i am not Angry About …. but please give a hint About the state of Content.
now i just had an Event with "Judas";) (some one may know About ;))
is there more?

PS: I am on Young roommate route
I haven't explored Mom route yet but on sister route I got as far as a blowjob and 69.
To get there you need to give pills to sister (go to pool at 9am once you have them and he will spike beer).
Then at 11am go to pool. Keep doing this until you get to a point where Mom doesn't join.
Start by choosing photoshoot and choose to stay with Lucy
Then next day do same thing but this time choose to kiss her and then play with her breasts. The scene will finish with Vicky interupting and giving advice to your sister.
The next day start over and you should have unlocked blowjobs

May 23, 2018
Does this game ahve strong incest content? can someone tell me in short sentences what it is about because im not sure wil i play this game

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
I haven't explored Mom route yet but on sister route I got as far as a blowjob and 69.
To get there you need to give pills to sister (go to pool at 9am once you have them and he will spike beer).
Then at 11am go to pool. Keep doing this until you get to a point where Mom doesn't join.
Start by choosing photoshoot and choose to stay with Lucy
Then next day do same thing but this time choose to kiss her and then play with her breasts. The scene will finish with Vicky interupting and giving advice to your sister.
The next day start over and you should have unlocked blowjobs
Yes thanks. but i was there also
i had folowing Events:
vicky pill Event
sis pool morning 69
sis room after pool (mom was there)
mom Event on pool
mom i shower
mom kitchen
mom repair Notebook
mome promise to get rid of us
sedution sis behind bathroom
sedution in gym wit sis
gym with mom
sis rose event
…. i miss something?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Does this game ahve strong incest content? can someone tell me in short sentences what it is about because im not sure wil i play this game
has a history of incest if you choose to insert a file to unlock the content, but it is as if they were just family friends

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
i had folowing Events:
vicky pill Event
sis pool morning 69
mom Event on pool
mom i shower
mom kitchen
mom repair Notebook
…. i miss something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
i had folowing Events:
vicky pill Event
sis pool morning 69
mom Event on pool
mom i shower
mom kitchen
mom repair Notebook
sedution in gym wit sis
gym with mom
sis rose event
…. i miss something?
you can send to me one pic off the scenes in Private message for I see if I unlocked scene too

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
How do you have sex with Rowena? I only got the 69
Its the very last scene from this update. It happens after the 4 day loop its been mentioned in a few posts in this thread. You'll get a 19:00 scene in the parents bedroom where the mother is holding a whip and calling Rowena by Electra. After that you'll have to avoid going there at 19:00 for the next 4 days. Rowena then will come into your room and the mother will threaten to kick you out of the house. The sex scene with Rowena follows after this.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes