Hlextor

May 6, 2017
There is no real close walkthrough for this because of so many things that can be done, just read over all we have and the one here to get all the info we have for walkthroughs.
It would be awesome, if we have a close walkthrough. Is‘nt so, you play all updates again from first day? And with your experience (i don’t want to annoy you) you could make a great walkthrough step by step to reach all scenes. I know, it’s a exacting piece of work. Please think about it. Thank you very much indeed.

Reactions: L0thar
U

User_32285

Sooooo, what got fixed?
Cmon guys update the changelogs pls, the game is far too big to be downloading again for minor fixes.
Really? I wouldn't mind dl-ing 20gb, if it meant there would be no more bugs in this title. ;)

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Well, I am confused about this.
On one hand, it seems too grindy for me, boring in its repetitiveness, too buggy (just got a long string of events that just played one after the other without any reason). The sister looks on the wrong side of teenage, and everytime the mc shows it is a big immersionbreaker.

On the other hand, I keep coming back to the ridiculous big downloads.

Something in this trainwreck appeals to me.

Confused, I say!

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
At 13.00 when cleaning the yard after cutting holes in her tank top. When she is sitting reading. I get kicked back to main menu when the main character asks her about the bikini Vicky gave her. There is no error message. Just kicked back to main menu. Attaching a save. I temp fixed my last bug report by artificially setting the sisterasspool variable to 1 to be able to continue. This one seems harder as there is no way to know what is wrong.

I think the developers should do a full playthrough from the start and clean up the bugs. It is a bit worrying that you can't even play to the new content without encountering game ending bugs.

Reactions: FastBullet

uffbro

Oct 6, 2017
Hi.
in one part of the tutorial says this "go to parent room at 19.00 only if you let mom and Vicky catch you on Day 43, you might get a new scene there depending on the value of a random variable."
Can you tell me when this situation happens on day 43?

Reactions: radivod

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
It's a great game, but the bugs will not let us do everything, and so We lose scenes and events, I'm waiting for bugfix version, and then I'll go ahead and do it all over again, the game is worth it ;););)
I completely agree with you and I also decided to start the game from the beginning.

Reactions: Carlo S

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Liking the game so far, hopefully we get to tame the mom as I want the MC to fuck her straight.... that "I hate my kids" BS was upsetting to me...

Sister is looking good in some of the latest renders went from a tiny bit pudgy, to pretty hot quickly ! The story so far seems cute.

I do have one problem, (from reading some posts it looks I am not the only one) My game boots me to main menu on Day 30... no matter what I do get the boot, I can choose to sleep... boot, wish sister goodnight with any of the three options there... boot.... Basically I cant move forward to day 31 no matter what.

Shame the mom had just returned home, and went to a party. The subplot with the maid trying to steal the family fortune was also picking up, the last thing I did with her was the masquerade ball. Lastly I didnt even get to meet the sister's cute looking friend that called her on like day 4 or was it 9 ?

Hopefully Dev can fix all these issues as it seems others are crashing to menu on day 25, others on day 45, etc... This game is like a better Big Brother (as its actually focusing on a sibling relationship even if they are twins the MC says he is 30 mins older LOL). since in BB most of the focus was on the mom... should have been called "young son instead of big brother" LOL.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you both and they have been sent.;)
the Kitchen bug is linked to the value of 2 variables, mmyes and mmno, the dev in the code assumes at least one of those is set at 1 but that is not the case since a bug in the previous version made it possible for both variables to still be at 0. the dev should fix the bug in the previous version first then the one in the file Kitchen44.
or even better the dev could get rid of all those variables, there are more than a dozen kept around when just 3 are truly needed, that would make the testing easier.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I have to say that I feel conflicted about this update...
Not only because of the many bugs and complicated mechanic, which makes a walkthrough very handy, but also because of the way the story is going.

Warning: Spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're absolutely right. If things go in this direction, players should be able to choose a path. I do not like the way the mother treats other characters and interfere with Vicky. And why multiply characters.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the Kitchen bug is linked to the value of 2 variables, mmyes and mmno, the dev in the code assumes at least one of those is set at 1 but that is not the case since a bug in the previous version made it possible for both variables to still be at 0. the dev should fix the bug in the previous version first then the one in the file Kitchen44.
or even better the dev could get rid of all those variables, there are more than a dozen kept around when just 3 are truly needed, that would make the testing easier.
I have passed along this info, thank you for your time.;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At 13.00 when cleaning the yard after cutting holes in her tank top. When she is sitting reading. I get kicked back to main menu when the main character asks her about the bikini Vicky gave her. There is no error message. Just kicked back to main menu. Attaching a save. I temp fixed my last bug report by artificially setting the sisterasspool variable to 1 to be able to continue. This one seems harder as there is no way to know what is wrong.

I think the developers should do a full playthrough from the start and clean up the bugs. It is a bit worrying that you can't even play to the new content without encountering game ending bugs.
Sent.
Thank you for your time.;)

Reactions: Hryme

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Does the brother & sister ever have sex?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there an understandable, up-to-date walkthrough anywhere?
We have understandable and up-to-date walkthrough, but there is a problem with it. It is very good that someone put a lot of work and developed a walkthrough (thanks a lot to the author), but the use of it is complicated. In addition, I personally would not finish this game without additional comments posted by other players. You must probably use both of these sources.

By the way, I was hope that bringing the MC closer to S would take place in some more pleasant circumstances and not in a hurry caused by the mother's (who is vile and brutal bitch) threats.

ZombieRaziel

Oct 29, 2017
Ok, I was stuck with sister, then I started hitting on mom out of boredom, and lo and behold several days later special scene with sister triggers.

Reactions: Walt Dee

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No more need for save games being kicked back to main menu for now.

Jun 28
Thank you for your message my coder already fixed, but we’re waiting for additional images/script to pack and post maybe on Saturday
So it looks like the main bugs have been found and the code work is being done now.

Thanks to all who uploaded save games to help find the bug on this.;):happyblush:)

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
I have to admit the slow build in this one is awesome. The events are very hot, the sister is super cute and the mother very sexy.
I just skipped 1 patch and there is also a lot of new great content... Awesome.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Could someone please tell me IF this game is supposed to have sound or not? I can't hear anything- given that there's a small number of sound files to begin with- I'd like to know if anyone else has this problem OR know how to fix it? :)

I read one of Spoilers somewhere about the final "interaction" between the brother and Sis. How do you get to that part? I have the poolside BJ and 69 unlocked, but can't figure out where to go next. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could someone please tell me IF this game is supposed to have sound or not? I can't hear anything- given that there's a small number of sound files to begin with- I'd like to know if anyone else has this problem OR know how to fix it? :)

I read one of Spoilers somewhere about the final "interaction" between the brother and Sis. How do you get to that part? I have the poolside BJ and 69 unlocked, but can't figure out where to go next. :)
Like most games of this type no it does not have sound, when it gets finish there maybe sound but we have no idea if it will be.

Reactions: Safetydummy
2.80 star(s) 73 Votes